1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FSX mdlcovXwon't export

Discussion in 'ModelConverterX' started by jyarddog, 4/6/10.

1. jyarddog

jyarddog

us-washington
    A friend of mine got ModelconverterX 1.2 It seems everything works, but if he tries to export, nothing happens. His OS is Windows 7.
  2. arno

arno Administrator Staff Member FSDevConf team Resource contributor

netherlands
    Hi,

I am afraid I need a little more information than that.

When he presses the Export button there is no dialog to select the file to save?
  3. jyarddog

jyarddog

us-washington
    he clicks on export. A window apears. He navigates to where he keeps his models. Clicks save. Window disappears. He goes to where he saved it. The new model is not there. Bob
  4. arno

netherlands
    OK, in that case I would check the event log to see if there are any messages in it. Could be that for example the path to XtoMDL has not been set yet.
  5. jyarddog

jyarddog

us-washington
    Thank you. Bill will apreciate it. Check your private box. Bill has met you. BTW- he tried very hard to register at FSdeveloper today. He kept getting a message - what was entered does not match what was displayed. Sounds like that anti-bot thing. He says he typed everything in correctly. Oh well. He'll make it I guess. Check private box- a note there. Bob
  6. arno

netherlands
    Hi,

I saw the visitor message you posted, he also added me on Skype already.

It might be the registration question, which asks for the most recent FS version to keep spammers out.
  7. jyarddog

jyarddog

us-washington
    Ah, yes. He mentioned this. FS version said FS1. He didn't see any other choice. It may have been there, or he should have typed it in himself. Bob
  8. arno

netherlands
    You need to type it yourself. It is to see if you are human or a bot :). FS users are expected that they will type FSX there.
  9. jyarddog

jyarddog

us-washington
    Thanks for the confirmation. And here I thought bot was short for.... all botched up! hahahaa Bob