1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mesh Making

Discussion in 'Ground2k4, SBuilder, SBuilderX' started by solid, 3/5/07.

1. solid

solid

panama
    What would be the "easiest" program for making Mesh????...
    In my island project I would like to enhance the mesh..what do you suggest?
    :confused: :confused:
  2. arno

arno Administrator Staff Member FSDevConf team Resource contributor

netherlands
    Hi,

What kind of enhancements are you looking for?

I think in general the approach to making mesh is to get some elevation data and then convert it using the SDK tools.
  3. solid

solid

panama
    I am working on an "adventure" in some South Sea Islands and would like to make something similiar to "Canyons" in one of them, really "deep" where I will fit one or two airfields....there are some mountains in such island but they are too shallow...I was thinking in using Sbuilder to make the mountains much hiyer and some deep valleys since I have had good success en making a "mesa" type mountain......I beleive that with some work SBuilder is fine, but I was thinking there is a "special" realtively easy tool to make these mountains..I have read on the procedure to make regular mesh and I find it a little difficult for me at the moment. There was an Abacus program for FS2002 that did mountains or "easy mesh" but I forgot the name and besides I don´t know if it works for FS9...
    As you can see I just want to "plant" this Canyon in the island, its not reproducing nohing since the canyon would be fictional...........

...Ok, I´ll tell....the adventure is about flying through this "cloud" and after passing it a group of islands appear in the horizon, which should not be there!!! then the big mistery begins.......you are now flying in a possible "Time Warp" all by your lonely self!!! no gas stations here pilot!! :eek: :eek: :eek:...lots of strange scenery in them and the Canyon flying, if you fly through it, without braking an arm or a leg, you will find a Princess (very pretty I can asure you!!) waiting to be taken in the golden wings of your flying machine and hopefully live happily ever after!!!!.................OOOOOOPS!!!
    Last edited: 8/5/07