Hi, Here is a new alpha version of ModelConverterX. Main difference with the previous version is that I fixed some bugs. For example API macros with multiple Area (and EndA) commands in them should now load fine. As I changed some code so that the produced X file is now also valid if you have the decimal character set to comma (you still need that character set to dot to be able to compile with XtoMDL though). Still on my wishlist are support for multiple objects in one file and export as MDL instead of X file (so that you don't have to compile manually). But as I am away for my work the next week, I did not want to uphold this version until I have added that as well.