1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Beta Version Available

Discussion in 'AI Flight Planner' started by gadgets, 6/4/11.

1. gadgets

gadgets Resource contributor

ca-britishcolumbia
    I have just uploaded Version 2.1.15g which I plan eventually to release generally as Version 16. It fixes several minor issues and contains a few minor improvements (listed in the included Version History.pdf.) It needs testing.

My development system is going to be unavailable for a couple of weeks so I'm not going to be able to test 2.1.15g myself. I'd appreciate it if a few of the more adventuresome among you would download the new version and use it. (But do backup your current version first - just in case.)

This new version will not cause an automatic update. It must be downloaded manually.

Please report any issues in this thread. I'll be monitoring the forum periodically and may be able to respond to any posts, but will be unable to apply any fixes.

Thanks for your help,
    Don
  2. gadgets

gadgets Resource contributor

ca-britishcolumbia
    Does anybody have any issues to report? If not, I'll re-release as Version 2.16.

Don
  3. Tejal Bernardo

Tejal Bernardo

spain
    I¡m aware. only to say thanks for the tool, all my Ai traffic has be done thanks to AI Flight planner, for me it has been working great,that's all, thanks again
  4. gww53

gww53

us-newyork
    All's good

Same here. I've done nothing elaborate, but it's worked perfectly for me.
    Thanks, Gary