1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New support forum

Discussion in 'AutoGen Object Creator' started by artmartin, 17/9/05.

1. artmartin

artmartin

us-arizona
    Hey all, as many of you know I've been working feverishly on creating the Phoenix area photo scenery as a commercial project and it's nearly ready for the market. Part of that process was securing and building a distribution website (located at www.simulatingart.com). I have created user support forums for this new scenery and have added a support forum for my Autogen Creation software as well. (Don't worry, that part is still freeware). Please come and have a look at the site and let me know what you think. There's a new version of the program as well for previous users. Think you'll like the new features.

Art
  2. Flusi-Addicted

Flusi-Addicted

Hi,

I would like to sign in your new forum, but I am still awaiting the activation code. I have installed the latest version of your tool, but receive a runtime error 380 right after start. I took a look at Microsoft's website. They say, the issue could have been caused by some wrong settings prior compilation. Maybe you could take a look at it?

Thank you in advance!
    Ciao
    FA
  3. Joe W

Joe W

unitedstates
  4. arno

arno Administrator Staff Member FSDevConf team Resource contributor

netherlands
    Hi Joe,

It looks like that website is no longer operational, so I think the support forum is also down.
  5. scruffyduck

scruffyduck Administrator Staff Member FSDevConf team Resource contributor

wales
    Certainly looks like it is gone.