1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No models appearing

Discussion in 'Static Aircraft Model Maker' started by peter curtis, 13 Sep 2017.

1. peter curtis

peter curtis

unitedkingdom
    I have still not managed to get any models to appear,but I notice I have a file on an external drive called Libraries,with SAMM folders containing scenery and texture folders.The scenery folder has thirty aircraft,each preceded by thirty five letters and numbers.They are aircraft of the vintage I have tried to create.Is this folder something I can use to produce these models.?

2. gadgets

gadgets Resource contributor

ca-britishcolumbia
    They are the "source folders" you are supposed to use. Somehow, you've told SAMM that's where you want to save the compiled models and their textures. (Normally, this folder resides in your SAMM folder.) Copy any .bgls from the scenery folders and all the sub-folders from the texture folders into an active scenery and texture folder respectively. Or, you can use SAMMs Make Library function (see page 14 of the user manual). Then, you should see static aircraft in the sim.

Don