1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nothing to report

Discussion in 'Flight Sim World' started by hairyspin, 26 May 2017.

1. hairyspin

hairyspin Resource contributor

unitedkingdom
    Amusing how discussion of FSW has stopped now we have a forum for it!

Perhaps some day Dovetail will realise there will be nothing to discuss from a developing perspective until they open up. Over to you, Dovetail.

2. Ronald

Ronald Resource contributor

fsw_dtg_fsw_twitchfeed_25_may_2017.jpg
    This was the only official news about a possible SDK yesterday (25-05-2017) in the Twitch-chat

Attached Files:

3. arno

arno Administrator Staff Member FSDevConf team Resource contributor

netherlands
    Until we have an SDK and more information about the eula and addon development, I don't expect to much discussion yet.

Although the thread in general chat is still active with assumptions, rumours and speculations...

4. Hangar32

Hangar32

us-virginia
    I've been reading and reading the EULA…seems complex…lots of legal wording…some of it seemingly contradictory…and some of it I would think unenforceable…but I'm not a lawyer, so…

For Arno and the Staff - any thoughts about FSDeveloper putting a Law Firm on retainer? ;)

5. hairyspin

hairyspin Resource contributor

unitedkingdom
    No! Have you used such services? A lawyer will tell you how often insurance companies manage to wriggle out of a claim for whatever, then insist you take out whatever insurance for your own protection...

(not kidding either)

6. pressler

pressler

us-southcarolina
    There is starting to be some increased interest in the Mission Editor. I saw a Forum for Mission Editor, but it looks a little dated. Since no SDK has been released, the Mission Editor seems to be a way to generate more complex ideas for FSW - especially for non-programmers. There has been a link posted to the old FSX Mission Editor User Guide on the FSW Steam Discussion board. I picked it up, but obviously stays on a pretty high level. I guess I am looking for a more in-depth guide or something to help me along. Any ideas from you guys here? Thanks!!!

7. Midflight77

Midflight77

unitedkingdom
    Very true. I'm underwhelmed by FSW.

8. Ronald

Ronald Resource contributor