1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nothing to see here...

Discussion in 'Test, test' started by beatle, 28/9/06.

1. beatle

beatle

us-virginia
    ... Move along :->

Just making sure my registration went through OK :->

Tim
  2. nickw

nickw Administrator Staff Member

ireland
    It did :) Welcome!
  3. owenhewitt

owenhewitt

us-southcarolina
    Hi Tim,

Good to see you - your blog is getting quite lonely. :)

Best,

Owen
  4. beatle

beatle

us-virginia
    Yep, I had lost the username/password I had been using on their. Finally noticed this week there was an email me my password option (had to try 3 different email addresses though before I found the one I had registered with :->).

I'm thinking I might move over to a Windows Live Spaces account though. Even though the TechNet blog site has some sort of Gallery system, I was never able to figure out how to request an account on it, so I couldn't post any pictures in my blog, while the new Live Spaces has photo support built in (and a new offline editor in beta called Windows Live Writer). The other option would be to get my own hosted ASP.NET based web server account somewhere with DotNetNuke or MojoPortal or similar running on it - then I could post software projects also possibly :->

Tim
  5. beatle

beatle

us-virginia
    Hey Nick,

Nice lookig site you guys got here. Hope it does really well (the planning work going on for the new scenery design tool looks promising as well).

Tim