1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photoreal in Belgium

Discussion in 'Airport Design General' started by themax222, 3/8/09.

1. themax222

themax222

belgium
    Hi,

We are making a scenery of Charleroi airport at Belgium (EBCI) and we want to use photoreal ground. Where can I find photoreal textures for this airport that can be shared ?

Thanks in advance,

Maxime. ;)
  2. fenerus

fenerus

turkey
    You can use google earth. It is really great. There are scenerys aviable from İSTANBUL ATATÜRK and İSTANBUL SABİHA GÖKÇEN which use ground pictures (=photoreal) of google earth. But I don't know how you have to make them. You can contact the developper of LTBA2009 or LTFJ PHOTOREAL who did this with those images.
  3. arno

arno Administrator Staff Member FSDevConf team Resource contributor

netherlands
    But with Google Earth images you are not allowed to share them, that is against the license rules of Google.

Where to find really free sources is hard to say, as that differs per country. I don't know if there are good sources for Belgium.
  4. xscene

xscene

Hello,

I got the same problem- I search for image material without copyright, does anybody know some good recources? This would be great, it doesn't matter which country.

Cheers!