1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with 'TexPoly' command

Discussion in 'ModelConverterX' started by Flugwerk, 2/11/07.

1. Flugwerk

Flugwerk

austria
    Arno,
    Just for you to know.
    When the SCASM command 'TexPoly' is used with parameter 'ai' (which means automatic reversed vector generation), ModelConverterX comes up with an error message: 'Input string was not in a correct format'

Regards,
    Heinrich
  2. arno

arno Administrator Staff Member FSDevConf team Resource contributor

netherlands
    Hi Heinrich,

Do you have a simple example API for me to debug? All macros I tested until now had the vector specified manually, so I think that is the reason this piece of code is not yet working completely.
  3. Flugwerk

Flugwerk

austria
    No problem. There are two ways for a workaround.
    1. Simply compile and re-compile the SCA file. All polygon vectors will be calculated now.
    2. Parameter 'a' for automatic vector calculation works fine. Only the command-extension 'i' for 'inverting' the vector doesn't work. So I simply revert the drawing order of the polygon points. Works too.

Example of the 'ai' parameter:

TexPoly( ai
    140 141 253
    144 166 0
    146 177 0
    143 203 253
    )

Regards,
    Heinrich
  4. arno

netherlands
    Thanks Heinrich, if it is only the "i" that is not working at the moment, then it should be easy to solve for me. I thought the "a" might also not yet be working. I'll fix this in the next release.
  5. arno

netherlands
    Hi Heinrich,

I improved the code to load the polygon data a lot in the latest version, so these problems should be solved now. I just uploaded this new version.