1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FSX Pushback in C#

Discussion in 'SimConnect' started by JardY, 28/3/11.

1. JardY

JardY

france
    Hi everybody, I'm searching for about 2 hours now to know how can I start the pushback by clicking a button on an C# application...

I write this code (piece of shi*) :

PHP:
    Struct3 lStruct3 = new Struct3();

lStruct3.PUSHBACK_STATE 1;

gSimConnectHandle.AddToDataDefinition(DEFINITIONS.Struct3"TOGGLE_PUSHBACK""number"SIMCONNECT_DATATYPE.FLOAT640.0fSimConnect.SIMCONNECT_UNUSED);

gSimConnectHandle.SetDataOnSimObject(DEFINITIONS.Struct3SimConnect.SIMCONNECT_OBJECT_ID_USER0lStruct3);

gSimConnectHandle.ClearDataDefinition(DEFINITIONS.Struct3);
    Can someone tell me just what I have to use to make this action work ?

Thanks !
  2. JardY

JardY

france
    I'm still working on it with the following functions :

The EVENTS are TOGGLE_PUSHBACK, KEY_TUG_HEADING and TUG_DISABLE.

In fact, I don't really understand the heading I have to set with the TUG_HEADING... :-/

PHP:
    gSimConnectHandle.TransmitClientEvent(SimConnect.SIMCONNECT_OBJECT_ID_USEREVENTS.PUSHBACK10,

GROUP_ID.GROUP1SIMCONNECT_EVENT_FLAG.GROUPID_IS_PRIORITY);

gSimConnectHandle.TransmitClientEvent(SimConnect.SIMCONNECT_OBJECT_ID_USEREVENTS.PUSHBACK2lCap,

gSimConnectHandle.TransmitClientEvent(SimConnect.SIMCONNECT_OBJECT_ID_USEREVENTS.PUSHBACK30,

3. Vitus

Vitus

newzealand
    Hey JardY,

just want to say: you are not alone! It seems like this heading variable is actually really strange. Fingers crossed that you'll find a solution (and share it with us ;))

Cheers,
    Vitus
  4. JPC06240

JPC06240

france
    [FSX] simConnect

Hello,
    I am also trying to work with SimConnect, with VB .NET in my case. I can now read most of the FS X variables and process them to display them on a separate form. That's OK, except for ambiant temperature, which refuses to be displayed. I don't understand why, but I'll see that later.

What I am looking for now is to transmit data (commands) from my client program to FSX. So I read your post with interrest, and I tried to translate it into VB. I failed, because several keywords are unknown from me : PUSHBACK_STATE, lcap.

The documentation of the SimConnect SDK is confusing, and I desperatly search the web to find help.

Thanks in advance.

Jean-Paul