1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Runway lights over custom poly

Discussion in 'Airport Design General' started by asasino, 12/1/09.

1. asasino

asasino

yugoslavia
    I'm sorry if this problem is already solved somewhere else in the forum, I couldn't find it.
  2. Amengol

Amengol

brazil
    Use SCASM RWY Lights!
  3. PakMac

PakMac

england
    I use Flight Scenery Creater to do the job for me.

I'm sure other people don't know how to do it, so a good tutorial wouldn't be a bad idea.

David
  4. asasino

asasino

yugoslavia
    Yes you're both right. Just use FSSC to make an invisible runway and that's it. It took me 2 years to find this out, a friend told me.
  5. asasino

asasino

yugoslavia
    Does anyone have an idea on why I can't choose an "invisible" runway texture in FSSC? I'm using version 1.5.11, and on my lap-top I can make it, but on this PC it just won't appear in the selection list. Any ideas? Also on this PC FSSC only compiles the .bgl (on the other computer I get an .sca file also) and the PAPI doesn't show up ok in the sim - looks like series of horizontal bars rather then lights.
    Last edited: 14/7/09
  6. arno

arno Administrator Staff Member FSDevConf team Resource contributor

netherlands
    Hi,

Not sure about the runway surface selection, but I think you can specify in the options if the SCA file is kept as well or not. So if you enable the SCA output as well you should be able to change the surface type there.