• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

MSFS Saab MFI-17 "Mushshak (The proficient)"

mskhan1991

Resource contributor
Country
pakistan
Start

Attachments

• mfi17.jpg
    mfi17.jpg
    257.3 KB · Views: 1,073

mskhan1991

Resource contributor
Country
pakistan
Today's last

Attachments

• withwings.jpg
    withwings.jpg
    661.7 KB · Views: 1,451
Last edited:

mskhan1991

Resource contributor
Country
pakistan
cleaned and re-worked a few things

Attachments

• mushak.jpg
    mushak.jpg
    613 KB · Views: 1,288

Dutcheeseblend

Resource contributor
Country
netherlands
Well, it's looking nice! I understand you need this plane! Could you tell a bit more of its background?

mskhan1991

Resource contributor
Country
pakistan
Well, it's looking nice! I understand you need this plane! Could you tell a bit more of its background?

Atleast someone developed interest... well, there is not much i know about this aircraft but i've been watching these flying since I was a kid, around 140 are currently operating with Pakistan Air Force for initial flying training. Pakistan Aeronautical Complex created a modified version of the same aircraft (Saab MFI-17 Supporter) named "Super Mushshak".... There is also an MFI-15 Safari, almost the same. I think MFI-17 is the one with under wing hard points for rocket pods and stuff

mskhan1991

Resource contributor
Country
pakistan
New Fuselage with a few changes, visiting the aircraft tomorrow for more details! :)

Attachments

• new fuse.jpg
    new fuse.jpg
    538.2 KB · Views: 929

mskhan1991

Resource contributor
Country
pakistan
Nice, keep it going! Base shape is set now I guess?

Almost...But I keep changing things here and there... I am finally happy with how the nose looks, a few irregular panels :)

Here's a render

Attachments

• mgattach.jpg
    mgattach.jpg
    636.2 KB · Views: 1,035
Country
netherlands
This plane looks very nice;), definitely something different than scenery designing. Hope to see a fsx shot soon. Good luck with making it.

mskhan1991

Resource contributor
Country
pakistan
Clay prototype one.... Just for fun... A lot of objects still remaining such as bulbs and antennae

claypro_one_zpsff08cb82.jpg

Country
bulgaria
Nice, but I think that you have to put attention to engine cover side and make it flatter like in the picture

T-17-Supporter-enginecover_zpsef39e3d5.jpg

mskhan1991

Resource contributor
Country
pakistan
A random render for today.......
I am currently working on small things nowadays.... what should I focus on after that?

mfipro2_zps40592274.jpg

mskhan1991

Resource contributor
Country
pakistan
While I was unable to visit the aircraft today, I thought maybe textures would keep me busy

tex_zps4ff3bd1f.jpg