1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SBuilder 2.05 REV6 - No output BGL

Discussion in 'Ground2k4, SBuilder, SBuilderX' started by SMDSkata, 29/7/07.

1. SMDSkata

SMDSkata

unitedstates
    Well this is my first post here, I'm not exactly sure what info to put here so I'll attached the .SBP

First I followed a tutorial on how to install sbuilder with all the revisions. Worked fine.

Well I was following scruffyducks video tutorial on how to remove all autogen from an area. I followed the tutorial exact, but when I go to compile it, I check "Copy File to BGL Folder," or how ever it is written. Then I click compile. In scruffy's tutorial he has cmd windows pop-up that compile it. I get nothing. The window just closes and I'm back at the original builder screen. No BGL is created in the output folder.

Did I not do something right? I really need some help. Maybe someone could walk me through the whole program. I'm very easily teachable. Maybe someone could i/m or skype me. or even teamspeak. i really want to learn this program so I can do this scenery. It wouldn't really bother me if I didn't have it, but since i'm starting lessons and my availability to fly is every 2 - 3 weeks, I'm fs to practice. I would like a real looking D98 so I get the full feeling.

Thanks in advance,
    Jake

Attached Files:

• d98.zip
      File size:
      387 bytes
      Views:
  2. SMDSkata

SMDSkata

unitedstates
    Ok I found out my problem, needed Scasm. Possible someone could still walk me through the basics?