1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sbuilder polygons

Discussion in 'Ground2k4, SBuilder, SBuilderX' started by Jessy, 3/12/05.

1. Jessy

Jessy

belgium
    Hi all, I got a little prob with sbuilder, i select all polygons and press compile with all settings correct, i did as following:
    1) open sbuilder
    2) new project called LEMDFLATTEN
    3) placed the default vtp scenery in it
    4) remade the vtp with positions of the aircraft in fs
    5) selected all polygons and pressed the bgl compiler button
    what happend next I don't know, i can't find the file anywhere to install it
    help plz
    thx
  2. scruffyduck

scruffyduck Administrator Staff Member FSDevConf team Resource contributor

wales
    when you click the BGL button to compile then you get a dialog. In this dialog there is a checkbox 'copy files to bgl folders' if you select this checkbox then the scenery will be copied to the bgl folders that you define in the project properties Folders tab. In any case the compiled scenery should be in the tools/work subfolder of your SBuilder installation (along with .scm files which you do not need in your final scenery folder)

If they are not there then make sure that the areas you have selected to compile - which will be checked boxes in the VTP scenery section of the compile dialog - are active. If they are not then go back make sure that you have selected view all then select all and then try again.

Hope that helps
  3. Jessy

Jessy

belgium
    Hi, thx for your reply but i already found the prob, i had to format my pc and i lost the scams program so i've installed it again and it works now