1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sbuilder x

Discussion in 'FSX terrain' started by WV12, 10/2/09.

1. WV12

WV12

us-westvirginia
    Hello all! I was having a little difficulty with sbuilderx The problem is two things: 1. Sloped Runway 2. Terrain

1. With the sloped runway i need help getting it sloped. I have tried numerous times to get it to work but still nothing works. I have read the tutorial back and front and cant figure out why it isn't sloped? Please tell my why whis is? If you know how to get it sloped please share this with me. 2. I am also trying to replace the dirt beside runways and taxiways to green grass, but didn't know how to do this? Please Help!!! PS: Not to good with scenery so anything would help.
  2. meshman

meshman

withdrawn.
    Last edited: 29/6/09
  3. roddymod

roddymod

unitedkingdom
    Although you can create sloping flatten polys in FSX using SBuilderX you cannot really have sloping runways. All runways have to have their own flatten. You could in theory use a photoscenery runway built on a sloping mesh but ai traffic could not use it. Any runways built with ADE, AFCAD or similar will have a level flatten.

Rod.