1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SBuilderX copy and paste disable

Discussion in 'Ground2k4, SBuilder, SBuilderX' started by volare1943, 3/12/07.

1. volare1943

volare1943

italy
    Hi
    I wish to know is copy and paste in SBuilderX are disable as software or there is metod to do this
    Tks
  2. Luis_Sá

Luis_Sá Resource contributor

portugal
    Hello Volare,

Here are some tips. Please:

1 - start SBX and create an empty project
    2 - change to the Line tool and create a line with 3 or 4 points; note that the "Copy Tool" is disabled but as soon as you
    3 - select that line (so that it becomnes green) you can use the "Copy Tool". Copy it!
    4 - then you will notice that the "Place Tool" (PLACE NOT PASTE) is enabled. So Click on Place on the Edit menu. You will notice that the mouse icon changes to "Place". You have
    5 - entered a special mode. While the mouse shows "place" you can place the copied line wherevere you want. Just make some clicks to see the copied line to be placed in new positions.
    6 - to exit just press ESCAPE or do a right mouse click. You will re-enter in Line mode and the cursor will show "Line" again.

Finally note that you only can copy/place lines polygons and objects.

I hope this information is useful,

Kind Regards,

Luis
  3. pierrot1951

pierrot1951

france
    Hello

Maybe a precision: I first encountered the same problem as "volare". Even if following exactly the method you say, after selecting the line (green display), the "Copy" item remained light grey and disabled.
    My problem was I had changed to Pointer mode (arrow icon), and you must remain in Line (or Poly) mode to active Copy/Paste. Then, all is ok.

Pierrot - FMEP
  4. volare1943

volare1943

italy
    SBuilderX copy and paste

Hi Luis
    tks for replay...but if i have to made parking nbrs in an apron
    i must use a poly for each parking nbr..so i have to made a nbrs of texture poly as nbr of parkings..:(correct but the textures poly in this case are differents as dimensions:mad:
    the paste and copy allow you to made an equal nr of textures poly...
    Any way...i will arrange with manual :wizard:use
    Hi pierrot
    c'est exactement la meme chose c'et a dire pour changer il faut aller sur le pointer et donc...:mad:on revien la