1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SBuilderX exclude question

Discussion in 'Ground2k4, SBuilder, SBuilderX' started by rvc68, 16/11/07.

1. rvc68

rvc68

us-california
    Can anyone tell me why this happens? When I create a exclude for buildings and trees in FSX (using Google Earth)the objects are deleted and then when I come back the next day they are here again. I checked and the exclude is still in the Addon\scenery\scenery folder.
  2. meshman

meshman

Wrong forum!:eek:

I've had spotty experience in having files in \Addon Scenery\scenery. Suggest a new, active folder and moving the BGL files there. See if it works any better.
  3. pierrot1951

pierrot1951

france
    Hello

Which type of exclusion in SBX?
    - polygon, tagged with exclude autogen,
    - box, for generic buildings?

In SBX, first are compiled in a cvx***.bgl file, the second in a 000***.bgl file.
    If you install in a same folder, take care to keep the names beginning by 000 for priority of loading.

Pierrot - FMEP
  4. rvc68

rvc68

us-california
    I am referring to polygon, tagged with exclude autogen,which gave me the cvx***.bgl file, I placed it in the Addon scenery\scenery file and as I mentioned it took them out initially but they were there the next time I ran FSX. I tried placing the cvx in another folder but it still did not remove the building. Also, how in the world do you remove trees from FSX?
  5. Luis_Sá

Luis_Sá Resource contributor

portugal

Hello,

I never heard such a thing, eg the exclusion works and then fails to work. Just a small note - the name of the BGL file is created after the name that you give to your project. So create a name for the exclusion project (or rename the BGL after you create it) that will not be used afterwards.

Regards,

Luis