1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SDK Problems Please need help

Discussion in 'Tools programming' started by GUy, 20/10/07.

1. GUy

GUy

I tried everything to install the sdk that comes with the FSX Deluxe but i cannot make it works. Can someone tell me what i need to make it works. I have Vista 64 bit computer or also i can install it on my other XP 32 bit. I followed all the instructions and put ''False to True'' and nothing works i dont have a ''Tool Menu'' in FSX. Thanks for your help.

Guy
  2. scruffyduck

scruffyduck Administrator Staff Member FSDevConf team Resource contributor

wales
    What part of the SDK are you trying to get working?
  3. GUy

GUy

I am trying to use an addon to FSX which is '' Scenery Shortcut from Abacus'' but like i said - no tool menu nor addon on my menu barin fsx. Something must be missing.
  4. scruffyduck

scruffyduck Administrator Staff Member FSDevConf team Resource contributor

wales
    I think that has been covered before. I think that Abacus use the object placement tool. Try searching these forums for object placement tool or object placer.
  5. BASys

BASys

scotland
  6. GUy

GUy

I looked at the site but i cannot find anything that will help me ''How to install the SDK on a Vista 64bit. I know it works well on a 32 bit but for a 64 bit I realy cannot make it works. I must be missing an update or a program ... Please reply. Thanks

Guy
  7. arno

arno Administrator Staff Member FSDevConf team Resource contributor

netherlands
    Hi,

As far as I know there is no different version for 64bit, also no different installation procedures. So what kind of trouble are you having if you just install it? And are you sure you edited the dll.xml file as needed?