1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sorry guys... just have to brag

Discussion in 'Showroom' started by jonmkj, 21/6/07.

1. jonmkj

jonmkj

us-northcarolina
    This turned out a million times better than I ever expected. The terminal wasn't half as complicated as it looked, and it took me no time to build this. Can you tell which one is real? :D

In case you don't know, this is New River Valley airport, part of my MAJOR scenery project for southwest Virginia airports.
    Last edited: 22/6/09
  2. n4gix

n4gix Resource contributor

unitedstates
    Nice!

That's very nice! A bit "too clean" at the moment, but "weathering" can be added later. ;)
  3. Mace

Mace

us-missouri
    Way cool charlie brown! :D An that is a neat area to fly in FS. Did you use gmax?

I am about to re-learn gmax. The part where you put in the columns seems like it would be very difficult!
  4. jonmkj

jonmkj

us-northcarolina
    I actually used FSDS V.3, I am awaiting the update for FSX. The columns were actually one of the easiest parts to design!
  5. jyarddog

jyarddog

us-washington
    You most likely know this by now. The FSDS ver 3 to 3.5 and 3.5.1 actually has no real advantage unless one is doing planes for FSX. I got a reply from Abacus about this. Anyway, I do have the upgrade in case I ever go FSX. Bob