• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Torp - Sandefjord X (ENTO) [FSX/P3D]

Country
norway
MAINHEADER.png

Hi!

We are currently developing Torp Airport (ENTO), located in Sandefjord, Norway - about 1,5 hours to Oslo. This airport has expanded rapidly in the last years and is now an important international hub for tourism and business to Norway.

I recently published new screenshots showing some of the current progress:

The following disclaimer is copied from the site
IMPORTANT: The following images are screen captures from an "in-development" state. Meaning, elements such as textures, models, objects and terrain will be changed and improved as development continues.

Also note that vehicles, staircases, fuel trucks etc has not been modelled and textured yet. The vehicles you see in these images are for temporary placement only.

screen2f.png

screen1f.png

screen3f.png

screen7f.png

screen8f.png

screen9f.png

If all goes to plan, this will be released in August 2014. Check out the website for more info, there you can also subscribe for updates.

It would be great to get some feedback by the community, so feel free to ask me anything or tell me what you think :) Thanks!

/ Joakim
www.kdmentertainment.com/3d/torp

Last edited:
Country
netherlands
Excellent! This airport has been on my wishlist for years and the quality is absolutely stunning!

Country
norway
Thanks guys! Glad people are looking forward to this :) I will update this post with new screenshots one day after I release them on the website, so if this is something you want to be completely up to date on - remember to subscribe to the newsletter on the website. Looking forward to show more!