Discussion in 'Showroom' started by FSX_PH_001, 17 Oct 2007.
A little preview
BTW, you don't need URL tags around your pictures, only the IMG tags...
Uploaded a 5mb video here
What do you think ?
I think I'll pass on paying $9.90 just to download your video from that particular file hosting service!
Every time I try to download, I get the same "We are sorry, but all downloading slots for your country are busy..."
now on YouTube
Looks a little small I think, but looks pretty nice. Nice job on the animation of the warp nacelles. Better check out that size again, because I think it's a lot bigger if I'm not mistaken judging from the size of the runway.
Thanks for posting to YouTube!
Small , maybey
but average runways in FSX are about 1200 feet long
Definately too small... and the "real" one was a model quite a bit smaller, haha. Anyway, you should get some scale drawings and pics of the studio model to make it more accurate.
Good job so far.
On a WIKI I found following data about the Voyager:
Lengte: 344 meter (lenght)
Breedte: 144,84 meter (width)
Hoogte: 63 meter (height)
Hehe.... love it.
Some more pictures
- Model resized to 344 x 144 x 63 mtr
- Need to figger out why my gear disappears , when I zoom out in the outside view
- Nicht textures for the VC still needs to be done
Gonna take a lot longer then I tought
- Got the gear working
- Still working in the virtual cockpit , night textures don't want to work the way I want them to work
- Need to figger out how to change a red blinking light to a green blinking light (absolutly horrible at making effects )
Alright, good luck with that, we will be patient!
Separate names with a comma.