1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Victoria Canada ship terminal and heliport.

Discussion in 'Showroom' started by JonPatch, 24/3/05.

1. JonPatch

JonPatch

ca-britishcolumbia
    Folks,

With awesome help from many folks, including a bunch on this board, I've released a free add-on for Victoria, Canada. It adds the Ogden Point Terminal, Camel Point Heliport with working cruise ships, heli and pilot boat. Lots o gmax custom objects and custom airphoto. Screenshots at http://www.jonpatch.ca/flightsim/vicenh04_screenshots.html You can find a download link on the page.

It's my first gmax project and could not have been done without your help, thanks.

Jon
  2. ablitos

ablitos

us-newjersey
    GREAT WORK....cruise ship came real nice as well as everything else

Dave
  3. JonPatch

JonPatch

ca-britishcolumbia
    Thanks, Dave. The cruise ship is fully to the credit of "hama" who has made many excellent vessels.

Jon
  4. JonPatch

JonPatch

ca-britishcolumbia
    Thanks, Damien! I appreciate it.

Check out this thread for recent thoughts on poachers:

http://forums.flightsim.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=129293#129713

My view is that it's a minor problem, but I've been poached and it'll happen again. The more we can educate users the better. And certainly let advertisers know if they are using poaching sites.

Jon

P.S. the EULA is courtesy of Tom Allensworth. There's some threads on that as well.
    Last edited: 3/4/05
  5. JonPatch

JonPatch

ca-britishcolumbia
    No, Damien, I don't have the link. But search for EULA on AVSIM, I believe that's where the thread was. If you find it, please post it here so we can find it again easily.

Jon
  6. JonPatch

JonPatch

ca-britishcolumbia
    Thanks, Damien.

Jon
  7. Shakakoz

Shakakoz

ca-britishcolumbia
    That's pretty cool, Jon. I live in Victoria also (near Pandora and Cook) and my father used to own a furniture refinishing shop on Dallas Road across from the heliport/cruise ship terminal. You've obviously put a lot of work into this, and I encourage you to contine your work.

- Martin