1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VTBS2008 Suvarnabumi Airport BKK

Discussion in 'Showroom' started by jtanabodee, 31/10/08.

1. jtanabodee

jtanabodee Resource contributor

thailand
    Hi everyone,
    I have been posting threads in the last few months for my project, VTBS2008. Actually it was done in 2006 and I modify it a lot to make it resemble the real airport. You guys helping me a lot in fsdelvelper.com forum and here is the result. This is my first mega airport project. I've done some small scenery before but not this size. Please take a look at this site. Please feel free to give some advices b/c I'm newbie.
    http://www.siamavsim.com/main/index2.php?option=com_forum&Itemid=0&page=viewtopic&t=1568
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is animated gate of A380. Three jetways will be animated to the doors including the upper deck door.
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: 2/11/08
  2. VADS

VADS

southafrica
    Looks like you've got a winning product there. - Looks very well done. Is it to be a Commercial Product?
  3. xbuddy

xbuddy

indonesia
    greetings from your neighbours :)
    As a newbie you doing a great job, have a few question for you...

Do you plan build a taxiway? I think you cannot rely on photosceenry texture, make your own taxiway to be a great sceenry.

There is alot of Indonesian simmers very happy to your current scenery, hope this could be freeware . . . :p:D
  4. jtanabodee

thailand
    Yep! This will be freeware from siamavsim.com. I did not do custom-made taxiway and runway. It is just AFCAD. To do that for the airport this size is almost imposible for one man job. If it was a pay-ware and a team to do, it would have been done already.
    I have some more pics.

Nice nightlight at sunset.

[​IMG]

I have trouble with small canals that drain the rain from the taxiway and airport. I made that from S-builder but it was not so good, jagged edge. So I made gmax plan to simulate those canals.
    [​IMG]

Take a closer look on the canals. I'd like to go fishing there!

[​IMG]
  5. jtanabodee

thailand
    VTBS made a big headline news being seized by the protesters.:mad:
    The airport was shut down due to security reason. Thousand of tourists stranded including thousand of Thai people could not come back home.:(
    What a terrible situation.
    Good news is the protesters released the airport yesterday, Dec, 3rd.
    It will be reopen on Dec, 5th.
    So does my scenery will be available for download at....
    http://www.siamavsim.com:wave:the same day. (what a coincidence)
    Take a look at it and post any suggestion for me please:D
  6. xbuddy

xbuddy

indonesia
    Very sad to hear that… but its comeback to normal now.

Let’s check for newest airport………….. and thank you