1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird exclusion problem

Discussion in 'Ground2k4, SBuilder, SBuilderX' started by ecagan, 18/12/06.

1. ecagan

ecagan

us-colorado
    Hi all,
    I have almosted finished my KCOS terminal but am having problems in the testing phase. I excluded the original terminal building using SBuilder and excluded all objects. The terminal building disappeared like it should. But now that I have added my new terminal, on the East side of the terminal, I am getting building crashes. Thinking the problem was with my scenery, I went back in and made sure the crashboxes were turned off and redid the entire scenery. Same problem.
    Has anyone had instances where the building seemed to be gone but was still really there? Anyone found a solution to this? I'm almost ready to go into my fs default files and attempt to find it to kill it at the source code!! I iknow that is messy but I'm not sure if I have any other choice. I can provide the scenery .bgls and SBuilder files I created if someone wants to have a go at it.
    Thanks,
    Eric
  2. ecagan

ecagan

us-colorado
    :D I figured out what the issue was. My main terminal had crashbox detection on and even over 30 feet away I was still getting crashes. Funny thing was that the crash detection was much smaller on the other side of the terminal (less than 10 feet). I erased the entire scenery and recompiled without crashboxes on and all is well. YEAH! It's my first airport scenery so I'm pretty happy.
    Eric
  3. DougMatthews

DougMatthews

us-washington
    There were some issues with the size of crash boxes. Shortly before shipping we had to recompile the default buildings without crashboxes.

-Doug