1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FSXA What a wrong?

Discussion in 'Sound' started by LAstflight, 6/9/10.

1. LAstflight

LAstflight

<Element>
    <Select>
    <Value>
    (A:SIM ON GROUND, bool) 0 == (A:ENG COMBUSTION:1 , bool) 1 == (L:goxy_running , bool) 0.5 &gt; &amp;&amp;
    if{
    if{ 0 (>L:g_oxy_run2 , number) 0 (>L:g_oxy_run3 , number) 0 (>L:g_oxy_run4 , number) 0 (>L:g_oxy_run5 , number) 0 (>L:g_oxy_run6 , number) 0 (>L:g_oxy_run7 , number) 0 (>L:goxy_sound , number) 1 (>L:g_oxy_rel , bool) 0 (>L:goxy_running , bool) 0 (>L:goxyair , bool) }
    -2 2.99 (A:G FORCE , Gforce) rng (L:goxyair , bool) 0 == &amp;&amp;
    if{ 2 (>L:goxyair_sound , number) 1 (>L:goxyair , bool) }
    I want to ring immediately after the start of engines
    .... But not sound
  2. Xpand

Xpand

portugal
    You have no command to play the sound file in there.
    you have the "if" but you lack the "then". I don't know if this is correct, but I think that's the problem...
  3. n4gix

n4gix Resource contributor

unitedstates
    The contents between the curly-braces are the "then!"
    (condition true) if{ THEN }

XML does not support sound, at least not without a "helper module" such as Doug Dawson's dsd_xml_sound.dll or my commercial sound module.
  4. Xpand

Xpand

portugal
    Oh, sorry... I knew that, I just didn't express myself correctly... I meant he didn't have any "then" to activate the sound, which XML doesn't support... :D
  5. LAstflight

LAstflight

thanks for the replies, I'm using dsd_xml_sound.gau for testing but I'm concerned
    n4gix' form depending on how the work will come out :) I think I miss something in the script, or in the config about panel.cfg
  6. LAstflight

LAstflight

in the panel.cfg
    gauge16=*_sound!dsd_xml_sound3, 1,1,1,1 .\SimObjects\Airplanes\*.*\sound.ini
    gauge17=name0fgauge, 0,0,1,1
    Is it correct?
    Last edited: 9/9/10