• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

WIP: brazilian beauty...

Country
germany
[WIP] brazilian beauty...

Hi everyone!

fell in love with this one, and lacking some cash ($7 mn) i somehow had to get my own :D ... and now it even got me into 3d modelling. So what do you think?

Planned for FSX. The model is almost finished. Then onto materials/textures and animation, and exporting... might take some time though, and be prepared for lots of questions in the Dev section... And oh! It's an Embraer, meet the Phenom 300.

phenom300_022.jpg

Cheers

Felix

:: updates asap.
:: thank you guys for the flowers. after some research, reworked the cockpit/nose section, winglets, bottom and aft fuselage sections. still not started texturing... :( tri-count is currently at 16k.
WIP_phenom300_03.jpg

more soon...

Attachments

• phenom300_021_wip.jpg
    phenom300_021_wip.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 464
Last edited:

n4gix

Resource contributor
Country
unitedstates
Very nice exterior model! Bizjets and GA are my cup of tea!

Country
us-missouri
That is way cool, charlie brown.

Embraer makes some neat jets, and so do you!

Country
germany
*bump*

OMG! It's been one year and five days since the last update on the pics :yikes:. The plane has been on the shelf for little more than half a year now... :rolleyes: Took the news of the Phenom 300 achieving FAA certification to get me back to work... Anyway, check the latest progress on interior texture... :cool:
cockpit_textured3.jpg

Last edited:
Country
germany
Thanks, Michael. I guess the exterior model doesn't need that much of a detail. So I'll keep that for VC... :duck:

EDIT (Image test):
2013-5-2_0-21-23-78_zps76fa1fa7.png

phenomWIP_zps18c86e99.jpg

phenomWIP2_zpsfdcb0d1a.jpg

Last edited: