Category:Panel and Gauge Design
Articles or categories currently tagged as containing content relevant to Panel and Gauge Design.
What is an aircraft without the instrument panel to use while operating it ? Articles to help in the process of creating panels and gauges.
Gauges Forum - For questions not addressed in these Wiki articles. Review, ask, and discuss, these related matters, (Default - Opens in same window).
Pages in category ‘Panel and Gauge Design’
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total.
- XML: Bubble Sort utilizing XMLVARs
- XML: Decimal To BCD Macro - Set Nav/Com Freq
- XML: Decode Flags
- XML: Displaying only part of a string - ssub
- XML: Escape Sequences
- XML: Events and Traps
- XML: Ferris Wheel Effect
- XML: Increment Variable w/Modulo Reset
- XML: Key Traps
- XML: Loop Using a Goto
- XML: Macros - Extracting Digits
- XML: Macros - Set Xpndr Code
- XML: Macros - Universal Timer
- XML: Modulus Operator
- XML: NOT Operator !
- XML: PID Controller
- XML: Random Number Generators
- XML: Refreshing Panels in FS9 & FSX
- XML: RNOR Bug!
- XML: Set ADF Frequency
- XML: Stack Example
- XML: Storing Strings
- XML: Timer
- XML: Units: How FS handles Units
- XML: Using Macros
- XML: Variable Limiting
- XML: Variables in C Gauges
- XML: VOR Radial Sign Rules