• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Eiresim Dublin V2

A

Aviasim

Hey guys, I have been quite around here lately, however, I am happy to say that I got "employed" by Terry of Eiresim to be the building modeller for his version 2 of Dublin EIDW.

I have been working on this for the past 1 week, along with some other buildings for the airport but getting the trickiest buildings out the way first!

Here is just T1 and T2... please note that any pictures I post here will be WIP unless otherwise stated.

Please check out the forums at Eiresim to see the forum I am most active on for updates.

http://www.eiresim.com/forum/index.php?topic=1041.15

And, here is my WIP of the terminals

WIP-1.jpg

Regards

Country
spain
How do you do to get finally all those buildings together ? blueprint or any backround. pretty cool. and I was thinking all the time you was a newbie, good work :D

A

Aviasim

Nice work Darren, but you seem to be taking on alot of projects?

Thanks, the projects I am working on is

Aviasim - Saarlouis-Duren EDRJ
Eiresim - Dublin V2

Leicester and Blackpool are on hold - but I may hold these 2 for a while because I think I am doing East Midlands when EDRJ and my work for EIDW is done

A

Aviasim

How do you do to get finally all those buildings together ? blueprint or any backround. pretty cool. and I was thinking all the time you was a newbie, good work :D

Well I just take a screenshot on google maps and line them all up... for Eiresim Dublin V2 it is my job to do all 3d modelling, everything else is done by Terry and his brother.

Country
unitedkingdom
Thanks, the projects I am working on is

Aviasim - Saarlouis-Duren EDRJ
Eiresim - Dublin V2

Leicester and Blackpool are on hold - but I may hold these 2 for a while because I think I am doing East Midlands when EDRJ and my work for EIDW is done

EGNX is already done by UK2000 Darren..

Country
ireland
Believe it or not the excel file below is an important part of this scenery? Any guesses as to what it is for?

Untitled-83.png

Country
ireland
It is actually the makeup of my ground for Dublin. I will be using 416 tiles, each of 1024x1024 pixels at 20cm/pixel. This results in the total image width of over 30000 pixels which goes beyond the width that photoshop allows and so I have to divide my image into 5 sections. A real pain but hopefully it will be worth it.

jtanabodee

Resource contributor
Country
thailand
It is actually the makeup of my ground for Dublin. I will be using 416 tiles, each of 1024x1024 pixels at 20cm/pixel. This results in the total image width of over 30000 pixels which goes beyond the width that photoshop allows and so I have to divide my image into 5 sections. A real pain but hopefully it will be worth it.
I hope this will not affect to the performance since the ground poly in FS9 is quite difficult to make.
I switched to Photoscenery in FSX. It is much easier.