• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Illuminati

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aviasim

Before I begin, I am sorry if this is something we can not talk about here.

Just yesterday, my mate told me that if i spell backwards "illuminati" and add .com to the end, I get taked to the NSA.gov website, National Security Agency. I didn't believe it at first, but sure enough, i type in itanimulli.com... I am then forwarded to the NSA gov website :confused:

I was also told about the UK emergency number, 999... what do you get when you rotate that 180 degrees? 666

Are these little clues that the governments are giving us? or could it just be a coinsidence?

I'm not a conspirency theorists, infact I dislike them people, but this is kinda' strange if you ask me, ofcourse, probably nothing we should worry about in our day and age.

I was also told that, 999 and 666 are different numbers, yes ofcourse, but so is Illuminati and Itanimulli (different words)... but what do you get when you flip them both? that's it, Illuminati and 666!

Yes I probably sound crazy and some of you probably thinking, "oh for goodness sakes another person on this topic...dont worry about a thing"..... I am not worrying, it's just one of them things for me where I think, "hang on, that is strange" But honestly, none of us can really say "its nothing to worry about" or "its something to worry about" since we just don't know, but little things like this, just gets us thinking

A

Aviasim

Very good finding...maybe only someone makes fun out of redirecting to the NSA website?

Yes but really, nobody should be making fun of that since it's true as you have probably tried it, Illuminati.com backwards...forwarded to the NSA website... the "rumors" of Illuminati, now that spelt backwards in a .com domain...you get forwarded to NSA website, strange if you ask me

Country
unitedkingdom
i think 999 was chosen because of the chance of any other number in the UK starting with 999 was nil!

Nothing more easy but to redirect a domain...you can do such for free..don't remember right now the link. I even did alike some years ago.

Country
unitedkingdom
999 was chosen because on the old rotary dial phones it was easy to find in an emergency and you didn't have to move your finger out of the hole. 000 would have been easier still but it was already in use for directory enquiries at the time, you can imagine the chaos of changing the directory enquiries number and having hundreds of mistaken calls to the emergency operator every day.

The Illuminati thing is a complete hoax, see here: http://arthurgoldwag.wordpress.com/2009/12/06/strange-but-true/

Face it, if the Illuminati are a real secret society they're doing a lousy job of the secret part. I blame Dan Brown for most of this...

Heretic

Resource contributor
Country
germany
Also, aliens are among us, we're being mind controlled by our governments, there's stuff in the tap water and the Mayans did indeed set the end of the world for 2012.

The fun thing is: All of these statements are true, but not in the sense the conspiracidiots want us to read them.

Country
us-arizona
Strange coincidence as there was a documentary (several) on the illuminati on Cable TV here in the states a couple of days ago.

Very strange indeed....

At least now we know how to get ahold of the NSA if aliens are mollesting us. :)

Country
panama
Gee, they must be visiting my house!!!!!..about three months ago, I got up about three in the morning hungry as a shark so I walked down the dark stairs and suddenly I heard these voices. They must have been tiny ghosts or illuminatis or whatever etherean beings!!!!...they sounded tiny and they where having fun for they laughed constantly, were they laughing at me??? I wonder until today....Ah!!! de illuminati, the Venezian ones??? who could have they been....C ´on guys!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D, could they be packed in a .bgl for FSX???

A

Aviasim

Well whoever thinks our governments do not do inside jobs are naive to be honest. France for example, wasnt it there or near there that they tried to re-create the big bang?

You know if the law/government wanted someone for a murder they would eventually get them very soon (99% of the time anyway)... yet some of these politicians etc that have been killed with no traces and files basically being scrapped off by the governemnt?

JFK for example, the FBI fount a few suicide notes pin-pointing JFK's assassination, what did the FBI do? destory them. Those that were blamed for it was ex US Marine and ex Mafia.

Surely most of you have heard contrails vs chemtrails... we then all know a contrail is rather short, yet a "chemtrail" is very long and lingers in the sky eventually dropping to the ground that have been apparently responsible for quite a lot of deaths, but they are not telling us exactley, even with all these theories of what they are and what they can apparently do...they're getting egnored, now if our governments was not doing inside jobs on our world, you'ld of thought they would assure us what exactley is going on, but they egnore us. However, they give out some clues.

I don't know why some of you are bringing aliens' up in to this subject, but if all yous think that in this massive universe that earth is the only planet populated by life, then you are naive.

Ofcourse there are going to be sceptics and non-believers, nobody is forcing anyone to believe, but stop being naive and lookin to the history a bit.

I could lead on to say, all these sex predators and ex murderers etc that have done time behind bars, then when released, in some countrys, they do not allow the community to see who is on that last :confused:

Murderers of James Bulger, they were kept top secret and had identity change due to "their safety"...but what about innocent peoples' safety of these murderers that could strike again any second, wait, one already has...how did we know? we didnt cause the UK government decided togive them new names so nobody knew who they were facing if it were them!

I could go on and on and on about this but I am not going to because I know alot of you could add on more things which are extremely dangerous to the innocent public that have been protected by the government of UK or USA or wherever.

One more thing, that dude that hacked the Playstation Network, caused alot of moneys worth of damage to sony and the customers, doubt he got a prison sentance, probably a role in the FBI or something since the FBI and NSA like to employ people that are good hackers on computers!

A

Aviasim

999 was chosen because on the old rotary dial phones it was easy to find in an emergency and you didn't have to move your finger out of the hole. 000 would have been easier still but it was already in use for directory enquiries at the time, you can imagine the chaos of changing the directory enquiries number and having hundreds of mistaken calls to the emergency operator every day.

The Illuminati thing is a complete hoax, see here: http://arthurgoldwag.wordpress.com/2009/12/06/strange-but-true/

Face it, if the Illuminati are a real secret society they're doing a lousy job of the secret part. I blame Dan Brown for most of this...

Alot of things were meant to be top secret, just like the British SAS but we all know what barracks they are based at and where they train.
And all these other documentarys for Area 51 aircraft for example were meant to be top secret but we have a rough idea now what goes on in that place...one more thing, why is the government also hiding from the US citizens what exactley goes on in that area in their country, tax payers, citizens blaa blaa should have the right to know what goes on but we get ignored!

Country
unitedkingdom
It always amazes me that people think a government that's incapable of running a railway/not getting caught fiddling their expenses/can't even run a war properly after 10 years practice, are at the same time capable of running all sorts of ultra secret agencies that are out to control the population.

Admittedly your arguments might hold more water if you'd even done the basic research to know that CERN have been trying to recreate the events shortly after the Big Bang at a particle accelerator on the Swiss/Italian border. I mean seriously, 10 seconds with Google, 20 and you can disprove all the conspiracy theories you've listed to date.

If you don't know what the difference is between persistent and non-persistent contrails is, why don't you look it up rather than blaming it on chem-trails?!

Re Jamie Bulger's murders, the UK government decided nothing, in fact the UK government were prevented from incarcerating them indefinitely. However under UK law as they were under 16 when they were sentenced they were entitled to certain protections when they were released, including a new identity.

I mean feel free to grab half a roll of tin-foil and wrap it round your head, but 30 seconds with a search engine and a rational mind will disprove all the random gibbering you're quoting.

Surely most of you have heard contrails vs chemtrails... we then all know a contrail is rather short, yet a "chemtrail" is very long and lingers in the sky eventually dropping to the ground that have been apparently responsible for quite a lot of deaths, but they are not telling us exactley, even with all these theories of what they are and what they can apparently do...they're getting egnored, now if our governments was not doing inside jobs on our world, you'ld of thought they would assure us what exactley is going on, but they egnore us. However, they give out some clues

I think you'll find that intelligent/educated people know that is complete rubbish, as is 99% of the other garbage you've posted.

Last edited:

hairyspin

Resource contributor
Country
unitedkingdom
:alert: Would someone please tell me how to read this thread through the tinfoil I now have wrapped around my skull? Without poking holes in it, that would Let Them In....... aarrrghhhhhhh

A

Aviasim

I think you'll find that intelligent/educated people know that is complete rubbish, as is 99% of the other garbage you've posted.

Don't worry, I expect people like you to be like this on a topic like this.

You seem to be annoyed and defensive of what I have posted, don't like it? move on. This is supposed to be a friendly forum, I wasn't asking for people like you to write such offensive replys.

Country
unitedkingdom
Alot of things were meant to be top secret, just like the British SAS but we all know what barracks they are based at and where they train.

the SAS were never ment to be top secret, they were originaly formed to do hit and run attacks behind german lines in africa and be the "best of the best" so they could operate for weeks on their own without main army support. When it was first formed it as an elite unit, not a top secret organization. Its just used to do the more secret missions/tasking missions nowadays because well, their better trained than the rest of the army!

tax payers, citizens blaa blaa should have the right to know what goes on but we get ignored!

work in a shop for a few months, 9 till 5, with the general public, then re-think the whole "everyone should know!" stance. I'd personaly be incredibly worried if the whole world new all a countrys secrets. Its just asking for war of some kind.

I cant help but think that 90% of all theroys are brought on by movies and peoples imagination.

Country
spain
The reality can be much more amazing than movies, that's for sure.
And not see this post as garbage as someone has stated, I think it's interesting, in the line many people do here, and at least Aviasim help to other to develop his sceneries, not as other.

Don't worry, I expect people like you to be like this on a topic like this.

You seem to be annoyed and defensive of what I have posted, don't like it? move on. This is supposed to be a friendly forum, I wasn't asking for people like you to write such offensive replys.

When someone perpetuates fear and ignorance by ignoring any evidence or fact then I'm certainly not going to pull any punches.

Even the smallest bit of research completely destroys all of your proposals. Why on earth haven't you done it?

This kind of thing plagues humankind frankly. You present your ridiculous opinions as fact and unfortunately some people latch on to it. You should be more responsible.

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Country
netherlands
Enough people, I am closing this thread. Off topic discussions are fine, but please respect each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.