• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

P3D v4 LGRP / LGRD Rhodos WIP (released now)

Country
germany
While Brac is in Betatest and is ready so far, there is already something of Rhodes.
This will be a nice approach.
Here the photo with finished ground of LGRP and LGRD. Both the own LC and WC are already integrated.

rhodosgroundtyss6.jpg

Country
unitedkingdom
Very nice, the speed at which you work is incredible!

I have to ask, are your photoreals made using "tiles" or rather one large sbuilder poly?

Country
germany
Sorry, in the last Time i worked at German Airport Patches for P3D v4

Now Rhodos will continuing by me.

In this scenery i work from outer area to inner area

How is the progress?

- Photoground 30cm/px with seasons - finished
- Mesh and LC - finished
- Complete autogen - finished

Preview:

Day

rhodos15zj29.jpg

Night

rhodos2btkdw.jpg

Country
sweden
A new massive photoscenery of Greece is now available at simmarket :) Any chanse you will make Rhodos compatible so they blend well together. A VFR dream if all commercial scenery would work well with it..

Mike

Country
germany
Thanks Panos!

Today I can show you a lot of new things. The airport has got an extensive Groundpoly system and is fully operational, including traffic. As always I do the building only when everything is ok.

Here the pictures

Taxiway with original Skids from Rhodes

Taxilights with Groundspot and new Centerline Lights

WigWags and Hold Short lighted

Apron with original skidmarks from the real Rhodos Ground

Airport main road mit Traffic

And the Highlight - Apron with dynamic Lights

....and much more

There was really a lot of "wood" uphill to move until all this worked out :)

Country
germany
Today the Custom Runway and Parking Area

Runway Day

Runway Night

Parking Area Day

Parking Area Night

Now follow the first Betatest

Note, with PMDG Boeing 737, Dynamic Lights and Volumentric Fog is possible over three screens in the cockpit a maximum of 2xSSAA or 8x MSAA to have constant 30 frames.

Last edited:
Country
germany
In my airport Rhodes I have two parallel lighting systems integrated. Once standard lights and on the other Dynamic Lights. The switchover takes place in the configurator of the scenery. This ensures that Prepar3D v3 compatibility (untested) and, on the other hand, users with slightly older graphics cards can use the scenery.

Here are two pictures

Standard Lights

Dynamic Lights

At the moment the scenery is in the detailed Betatest to find possible weaknesses already.

Country
germany
Today there is a bigger preview, because a lot has happened. The entire north-east of the scenery is ready.

First the overview what`s ready

Day

Night

The northeastern inner area was completely completed with the Duty Free Base and the Fuel Base.

innerer area day

innerer area night

a little more detail

Duty Free Base Day

Duty Free Base Night

Fuel Base Day

Fuel Base Night

The Scenery will tested now from my Betatesters.