• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

VOHS-VOBL release will be soon, files uploaded already to avsim

Country
india
Hi, I tried your VOHS for FSX, FSX-SE in my P3Dv4, running it on ORBX Global+Vector. No issues at all except the Terminal could use higher resolution textures. And can we have SODE Jetways for the future models;)
2018-1-29_9-33-50-728.jpg

Attachments

• 2018-1-29_9-37-59-368.jpg
    2018-1-29_9-37-59-368.jpg
    384.8 KB · Views: 766
  • 2018-1-29_9-38-37-834.jpg
    2018-1-29_9-38-37-834.jpg
    490.8 KB · Views: 780
  • 2018-1-29_9-52-56-51.jpg
    2018-1-29_9-52-56-51.jpg
    373.1 KB · Views: 945
  • 2018-1-29_9-53-2-114.jpg
    2018-1-29_9-53-2-114.jpg
    428.6 KB · Views: 786
Country
denmark
Fantastic to see you back and your screenshots are... well... beyond words... Great Work! For the wishes for new projects I also support Shenzhen - and for the same reason - the terminal is an architectural masterpiece, which I admire everytime I go there. If you should decide to work on Shenzhen or other Chinese airports I travel a lot in China and might be able to help with pictures. Shenzhen does have the downside that apart from being a large airport it is also close to a a mega city spanning all the way to Guangzhou and to give the real feel of the surrounding might be a challenge. Hanoi is another interesting airport and as it is a bit from the city in open land so it might be more suitable for a one man project.

Hi Linden,

Thanks for VOHS it is indeed a amazing scenery.

However this scenery needs a ILS FIX so I kindly request you to bring a ILS fix for Runway 09R and Runway 27L.

The correct ILS frequencies are as follows:

1) ILS Runway 09R - 108.5 / LOC IHBD
2) ILS Runway 27L - 110.9 / LOC ISAM

Note: Runway 09L & 27R don't have ILS in real world.

Country
netherlands
Hi Linden,

However this scenery needs a ILS FIX so I kindly request you to bring a ILS fix for Runway 09R and Runway 27L.

i will take a look into it to correct these ILS, thnx for the advice

Country
netherlands
Fantastic to see you back and your screenshots are... well... beyond words... Great Work! For the wishes for new projects I also support Shenzhen - and for the same reason - the terminal is an architectural masterpiece, which I admire everytime I go there. If you should decide to work on Shenzhen or other Chinese airports I travel a lot in China and might be able to help with pictures. Shenzhen does have the downside that apart from being a large airport it is also close to a a mega city spanning all the way to Guangzhou and to give the real feel of the surrounding might be a challenge. Hanoi is another interesting airport and as it is a bit from the city in open land so it might be more suitable for a one man project.
If you can help me with pictures, that would be awesome, i can use all avialable pictures there are, for a good accurate development, thnx

Country
netherlands
The airport is for FSX and FSX-SE only on this moment
Hi Linden,

I can't get ADE to work, it is not compiling at all, on FSX-SE, i struggle for two days now to get it to work but no luck, i'm out of options now, do anyone know what the issue can be?.

GHD

Country
england
I can't get ADE to work, it is not compiling at all, on FSX-SE, i struggle for two days now to get it to work but no luck, i'm out of options now, do anyone know what the issue can be?.
FSX=SE does not include the full SDK.

Country
netherlands
FSX=SE does not include the full SDK.
what can i do to fix this, i tried the original fsx acceleration sdk, i tried the p3d v1.4 sdk, but nothing is working
ADE doesn't compile al all, there are no bgl files, and i dont get any error messages, and i did the ADE setup correctly.

what can i do to fix this, i tried the original fsx acceleration sdk, i tried the p3d v1.4 sdk, but nothing is working
ADE doesn't compile al all, there are no bgl files, and i dont get any error messages, and i did the ADE setup correctly.

Hi Linden,

Can you please try this fix. Let me know how it works.

Make sure to delete the following files :-
1) VOHS_ADEX_MT.bgl
2) VOHS_ADEX_MT_CVX.bgl

Copy and Paste all the VOHS_ADEX_ADE files into your scenery folder.

Attachments

• VOHS ILS Fix.zip
    76.8 KB · Views: 459
Last edited:
Country
netherlands
Hi sidestickrider,

Thank you for your help with the afcad file, i going to try it now, i also have installed fsx acceleration again, and uninstalled fsx se to see if the ADE program will work good again i keep you informed.

Edit: finaly I got the ADE X to work again, and now all ILS issues at the VOHS airport are fixed, even the current runway designations are fixed too, i uploaded the fixed afcads yesterday to avsim, so it should be avialable now, thank you all very much for the advises, help and feedbacks i appreciate it very much.

Last edited:
Country
australia
Hi Linden,

I just wanted to say it's really great to see you back here, and with such an amazing scenery. I am off to download now to check it out.

Thanks!

Cheers,

Scott

Country
netherlands
Hi Linden,

I just wanted to say it's really great to see you back here, and with such an amazing scenery. I am off to download now to check it out.

Thanks!

Cheers,

Scott
thanks Scott,

For pilots who like to have less dark apron, taxiway and runway textures
I have also edited the dark apron, taxiway and runway textures on VOHS, and VOBL, they are on the way to Avsim too.
The texture replacement download is also avialable here.

Attachments

• VOBL X runway brighter textures.zip
    658.2 KB · Views: 393
  • brighter replacement for dark texures for VOHS.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 362
Country
germany
Hi Morten,

nice to see you back in business. All the best and thank you very much for these terrific new sceneries,

Jens

Country
netherlands
Hi Morten,

nice to see you back in business. All the best and thank you very much for these terrific new sceneries,

Jens
Hi Jencas, thank you very much for the feedback, i had no time to reply earlier, i was very busy

Country
netherlands
I've been reworking the airport versions of VOBL, and VOHS, the Photoground, runways aprons and taxiways where very dark of color, also the lightning did not match with the real life situation, so the are edited too here some pictures of VOBL, in the new situation, for sode jetways i contact someone who maybe can do them.
day.png
recolored.png

Country
netherlands
SODE is way too complex for me, I'm afraid that i'm not cabable to do such complex moddeling, i looked on the SODE tutorial, but its too hard and stressfull for me to understand, cause of my diabetic, thinking and learning such complex things can mostly give me much stress and i have to avoid any stress to keep control over my blood sugar , and these kind of modeling give me too much stress, what can be very dangerous for my blood sugar, I have to take it vey easy.
I know that people want such things like SODE animated jetways, and i wish i could do that , but that's unfortunately a bridge way too far for me, Maybe , and hopefully someone will make such kind of jetway model fully textured, and upload it here as a model or bgl file with install instructions or something, i'm not familair with these complex technics.
I can keep making airports, but so far only with static jetways, like i do now.