• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FSX Recruiting for DDS!

Country
newzealand
Hello, me and my friends recently made a small group that plans to create addons for FSX, we want to keep the price of it as cheap as possible but we cant release any work without a 3d modeller. We already have texture designers so you wont need to worry about creating the textures. I am the owner of this little group with a few friends, we plan to make addon scenery and maybe a few addon aircraft. I aslo create the .bgl / AFCAD files for the airport. We currently have designer's, testers and a few coders. If you would want to join to help out the aviation community or just explore your skills then join. We are always looking for more Coders, 3D creaters and designers!

DDS Stands for Dot Dot Simulations. All help would be appreciated!

To apply you can comment on this thread or you can send examples of your work to wishingchainreal@gmail.com

Last edited:

dave hoeffgen

Resource contributor
Country
germany
First of all never post your email in public forums (or at least obfuscate is). Otherwise be prepared for a lot of spam.

To attract people to work for you there are some more facts you should provide:

What kind of projects are you working on? Scenery? Aircraft? Anything else?

What exactly is your role in the project? There have been quite several requests in the past with somebody trying to recruit people in his very first post without being able to present any applicable skill himself and just wants somebody to do the work for him.
So what's different this time? Why is it worth for an experienced modeler to join you?

Country
newzealand
First of all never post your email in public forums (or at least obfuscate is). Otherwise be prepared for a lot of spam.

To attract people to work for you there are some more facts you should provide:

What kind of projects are you working on? Scenery? Aircraft? Anything else?

What exactly is your role in the project? There have been quite several requests in the past with somebody trying to recruit people in his very first post without being able to present any applicable skill himself and just wants somebody to do the work for him.
So what's different this time? Why is it worth for an experienced modeler to join you?
Thanks for the advice, Im quite new to this but I updated the forum

Last edited: