• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FSX KCLE Cleveland Hopkins for FSX/P3D (freeware)

Country
us-ohio
In case anyone was wondering on what happened to the CLE scenery I was working on, here are some photos from the project:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dW6fgl06RAou4BxGZfHdj3hfDBKCS4L9/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1W1NuI9FVDkPV9xnhod6OZms6ZC2HdLX9/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dCnb4kq94cVu_2sMOG8OM55KO5OBpXdT/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e6eU4wPfSAhIK9D_mvallRfOJDXOus18/view?usp=sharing
Btw, the reason I have google drive links is because I can't seem to upload screenshots directly for some reason
Beta Testing (obviously free) is available on the website: https://clefsdevelopment.weebly.com/beta.html

Last edited:
Country
switzerland
Btw, the reason I have google drive links is because I can't seem to upload screenshots directly for some reason

I'm gonna do that for you... so there they are in the Upload Format:

2018-9-30_14-12-19-64xsfp4.png

2018-8-8_8-27-30-750r2izv.png

2018-8-6_9-28-30-876wgi8y.png

2018-8-6_21-18-20-355kpfc4.png

Country
us-ohio
Pretty much a ghost town now:-(
*cricket cricket cricket
In reality I've been a bit busy with CVG while I refresh my enthusiasm for CLE. I've also been very busy with school work and finals week is coming up so most likely I won't be able to touch CLE for a while.

Country
us-ohio
Lil update: Cleveland Hopkins Concourse D (Update for the old model which lacks interior/details). Also there's this odd thing where as time goes on, your standards for scenery gets better and the time between development and release increases drastically to the point where you're worried that your scenery users are growing impatient with scenery updates for the bad scenery you released a long time ago.
shot100.png
shot101.png

Country
us-ohio
I finished a basic version of concourse D. I think part of the reason I like this concourse so much is because it is abandoned at CLE and I've only really experienced looking at it from distant concourse C so when I can "walk" inside in FSX, it's like being transported to a magical location that I would never have access to otherwise.
shot115.png
shot116.png
shot118.png
shot119.png
shot120.png

Last edited:
Country
us-northcarolina
Just started flying (virtually) Ultimate Air shuttle DO-328J. 2 of their 6 destinations are Cleveland and Cincinnati. Found this by Google and its fantastic. Just applied to help you with the beta form.

Country
us-ohio
Working on ground polys, adding new buildings, and fixing up old ones for Cleveland Hopkins International.
shot217.jpg
shot218.jpg
shot215.jpg

Attachments

• shot219.jpg
    shot219.jpg
    725 KB · Views: 175
  • shot216.jpg
    shot216.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 154
  • shot214.png
    shot214.png
    1,007 KB · Views: 182
Country
us-ohio
Working on more ground polys! Have to redo the photoreal ground textures since the airport just changed up some taxiways
shot244.png

Attachments

• shot242.png
    shot242.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 139
  • shot243.png
    shot243.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 117
Country
us-ohio
Updating ground polys to reflect CLE after the latest construction project. Took the chance to also redo concrete textures (they were originally too dark and not detailed enough) and apply some more details such as tire marks and drains. Next portion of the project is to finish up the main terminal and garage structure.
shot256.png

Country
us-ohio
Getting close to finishing all airport buildings. All that's left afterwards will be ground vehicles, off-site buildings (such as nearby factories), and dynamic lighting for P3D users. Likely won't get to that soon since classes are starting but I'll give it a shot.
shot344.png