• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

MSFS -Everything you know about upcoming Flight Sim from Microsoft-

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhumbaflappy

Administrator
Staff member
Resource contributor
Country
us-wisconsin
[QUOTE ...we’ve got curved/sloped runways in the next iteration of Microsoft Flight ][/QUOTE]

n4gix

Resource contributor
Country
unitedstates
I can see "curvy taxiways" but curves in a runway not so much, unless it's one of those really rare jungle runways with a slight dogleg... :rotfl:

Country
netherlandsantilles

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 170
Country
us-california
So I go to look this over and I come across this..."Wandering into the grass of irrelevancy attempting to flush out the rodents of inaccuracy in order to bring you the “real news”. "
While waiting to see if my interest needle will ever come off the zero peg I'll toss another bag-o-popcorn into the microwave. :laughing:

Country
netherlandsantilles
I believe that comment was meant to a bunch of child's winning crap over and over in the avsim forums....is their way of letting them know that they are really reading the forums kind of...

Country
indonesia
watching from insider.
raindrop on windshield, I think it not right.
with certain airspeed plus prop wash (if it have prop), there will no raindrop standing too long at front of windshield

reality

rhumbaflappy

Administrator
Staff member
Resource contributor
Country
us-wisconsin

Pyscen

Resource contributor
Country
us-texas
Appears that the signing up for recruitment for Tech Alpha starting on September 12th (until the end of September), is bigger news than pictures or videos (they look very similar to the original release promo - they could of at least been different or enhancements of).

Romans and countrymen, lend me your ears... its just "Bread (maybe "popcorn") and Circuses"!

Country
netherlandsantilles
watching from insider.
with certain airspeed plus prop wash (if it have prop), there will no raindrop standing too long at front of windshield

You are right I noticed that as well yesterday but again they said the clip was from an early build start of this year so 6 to 7 month down the road they might have solve that out hopefully (?). we shall see in the next update where they promised to bring use media stuff from current build..

n4gix

Resource contributor
Country
unitedstates
watching from insider.
There is a LOT of difference between a very fast jet and a tiny and slow GA. Even in my car at 100 mph I have to use windshield wipers if I want to see the hood ornament... :rotfl:

Country
netherlandsantilles
..well even going into the loop at 2.06 I can still see raindrops hanging there..but impressive graphic display nevertheless!

n4gix

Resource contributor
Country
unitedstates
He missed the switch and reversed text reflections in the vent window! :stirthepo

Status
Not open for further replies.