Search results

  1. D

    How to modeling the aircraft flaps and slats?

    How to model them or animate them? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. D

    P3D v3 Turbo prop torque gauge.

    Also I have the torque set to 1,680 in the aircraft cfg. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. D

    P3D v3 Turbo prop torque gauge.

    My gauge would then hit max torque (or the 1680 mark) at 2/3 throttle right? Is that normal for a turbo prop? I know you can over torque with one for sure but I’m not sure how much. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. D

    P3D v3 Turbo prop torque gauge.

    I’m modeling the AT-402b but I’m using the 502B as a reference due to the 360 view of the cockpit. It’s 2500 ft/lbs. here’s the gauge. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. D

    P3D v3 Turbo prop torque gauge.

    I tested the the torque readings in game with a 2d gauge from another plane. I get 1680 at full throttle with the prop in high rpm but when I full feather the prop at full throttle the torque jumps to 2298. My gauge is only animated from 0- 1680ft/lbs as the real gauge in the plane is. Now I...
  6. D

    P3D v3 Turbo prop torque gauge.

    I agree and I have since discovered this, my redline is 1,680ft/lbs but by feathering the prop at full throttle I’ve got a max reading of 2,298ft/lbs. Now to figure out if I can just up my animation. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. D

    P3D v3 Turbo prop torque gauge.

    Got it!! I'm sorry I misunderstood and i was looking at other gauges trying to understand my problem. My modeldef file was not overwriting for some reason and that was the problem the whole time. Noob mistake or not paying attention one. Anyway this works perfectly! <PartInfo>...
  8. D

    P3D v3 Turbo prop torque gauge.

    Ok so I tried scaling it down with no effect <Code>(A:ENG1 TORQUE, ft-lbs) 16.8 *</Code> My max torque is 1,680 ft/lbs so my thinking was 16.8 ft/lbs per frame but I got the exact same response. I then tried 100 in place of 16.8 and still the same response so it must be something else. Is there...
  9. D

    P3D v3 Turbo prop torque gauge.

    I was able to use (A:ENG1 TORQUE, ft-lbs) but with my needle animation having key frames set at 0, 50 and 100 the needle is maxed out 99% of the time and the other 1% it's bottomed out. Here is my code. <Animation name="needle_torque" guid="9f8828e7-cfb8-4f14-0d06-daf3f86ea768" length="100"...
  10. D

    P3D v3 Turbo prop torque gauge.

    I’m working on a 3D modeled torque gauge for my plane and for the life of me I can’t get the right variable or something. I’m completely new to programming of any kind but I have read and studied everything I can find on this site and google. I’m trying to put the code straight into the model...
  11. D

    P3D v3 AT-802

    I’m working on adding a spray system to the wheeled version of the fire boss that was released as a freeware. I’ve got most of it done but I can’t find any quality pics of the pump setup and such. Here’s what I have so far. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Top