• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FSXA ฺBangkok Airports from A_A Sceneries

Country
unitedkingdom
Somehow i lost the thread, Can i ask, How are you planning on realising the software, Via a software internet site or just down load it from you with a payment. Any idea on the cost. I agree about making it version 1, then if you add the 2nd airport, you can throw in a discount to us for the add-on Leaving other people to my the latest version which maybe more expensive. I have been watching your Progress on this for a while with interest. Oh, I was lucky to see the new Thai 380 in BKK airport last month and another in the hanger....

jtanabodee

Resource contributor
Country
thailand
How are you planning on releasing the software. I agree about making it version 1, then if you add the 2nd airport, you can throw in a discount to us for the add-on Leaving other people to my the latest version which may be more expensive.

It will be available through Simmarket within this month, I hope. The price will not be expensive. Moreover, I think I'll have some discount for any of VTBS that you ever bought from Simmarket.

Making update is not difficult, but it is difficult to let people who already bought that before know that there is an update.
So, I'd like to complete it as much as possible.

By the way, this is the place to show off the project. Not customer request place. Sorry that I get a little bit off the line.

I added cars in the car park. They are the models that available in Thailand. Some developers might think that default cars are good enough in FSX. I thought that too. But I think looking in the car park, make you feel where you are. If I were is USA, these models might not be available. American cars will make you feel like you are there, and default cars make me feel like that. I need to do more cars in KLIA since Proton and other Malaysian cars are unique.

Texture might be a little bit blurry. I use only 1024x1024 texture for these cars, 20+ model. I'd like them to be least impact to the frame rate and cars are not such major things in the airport.

This picture is from other computer with a better graphic card. I think the texture is acceptable, not too blurry.

One thing that irritate me from default cars in FSX is, they turn their headlights on in the car park during the night (not care about running out of battery and cannot start the engine the next morning). So, custom made cars are better during the night.

Last edited:
Country
china
Yes, it is.
But this work is for fun than just making money.

Sometime money is not everything. It can make you comfortable with your life, pay bills, but cannot buy your happiness.

Making things that you like, do what you love to do can make you happier than money can do.

I added cars in the car park. They are the models that available in Thailand. Some developers might think that default cars are good enough in FSX. I thought that too. But I think looking in the car park, make you feel where you are. If I were is USA, these models might not be available. American cars will make you feel like you are there, and default cars make me feel like that. I need to do more cars in KLIA since Proton and other Malaysian cars are unique.
Money can't buy happiness,you are right.Do what you like is the only way to get happiness.

Is there some difference between Thai cars and American cars? Some of the Thai cars are designed in the USA, as you see,the car my family has was designed in America but maked in China.

Country
unitedkingdom
is it possible that you could create a viewing point at the airport that you can watch all the traffic, i dont know how this could be done without viewing from a aircraft, but would be great.

Malc

is it possible that you could create a viewing point at the airport that you can watch all the traffic, i dont know how this could be done without viewing from a aircraft, but would be great.

Malc

I second that request. So have 2 or 3 different "Tower views" around the airport so that you can sit back and watch the traffic :)

Country
germany
Simply go to

C:\ ... \AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX

Open the file 'Cameras' and insert

[CameraDefinition.012]
Title = SUMU view
Guid = {3EFEF5C9-1255-4fef-93ED-9D006552DF85}
Description = SUMU view
Origin = Fixed
InstancedBased = No
SnapPbhAdjust = None
PanPbhAdjust = Swivel
Track = Track
ShowAxis = No
AllowZoom = Yes
InitialZoom = 4.0
SmoothZoomTime = 1.0
ShowWeather = Yes
XyzAdjust = FALSE
Transition = Yes
ShowLensFlare=FALSE
Category = Custom
FixedLatitude=S34.840535
FixedLongitude=W56.037689
FixedAltitude=350
InitialPbh=0, 0, 0

This is an example for the destination SUMU but you can add cameras to each destination according to your taste.

Important:
Check chronological number for [CameraDefinition.xxx]
An individual GUID
FixedLatitude= your choice
FixedLongitude= your choice
FixedAltitude= your choice

Please make a safety copy of your default 'Cameras'-file before modifying it!

Country
unitedkingdom
its to complicated for me, Is there a instruction for dummy's just to explain in simple steps...

here's hoping

Malc

jtanabodee

Resource contributor
Country
thailand
Thanks guys to help me out.
I think sometime it is on end user side not developers side.

Country
malaysia
Tic, what more can we say....your work is just tremendous. :) Cannot wait for it to be finally released. Hopefully very very soon! :D

Country
unitedkingdom
Thank you, I have done that, Is there a command to use so i can see around the airport.

Last edited:

jtanabodee

Resource contributor
Country
thailand
Finally done with parking lot. Who knows that just simple cars placement cause severe headache to me.

Country
malaysia
Hi Jtanabodee, how is the progression of this project? maybe 80% complete? BTW you are so talented!!!:D

jtanabodee

Resource contributor
Country
thailand
Hi Jtanabodee, how is the progression of this project? maybe 80% complete? BTW you are so talented!!!:D
Thanks klam for your coment. Almost done, 90% I guess. Just only some more autogen and generic building.
Beta test was done already.