• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

3d modeller for one simple terminal to finish project. Further cooperation possible. Paid work.

Country
poland
Hello. Sorry I reply so late. I have an airport LZTT Tatry almost done. I`m looking for somebody to make one terminal with option for further cooperation. This airport won`t be so attractive for customers so I consider wheather make it freeware for own commercial or payware. I thing this terminal won`t take more then few hours to make and finish whole airport. Another airport will be Gran Canaria that would be much more attractive. I have whole island done and afcad. I can send all info and photos of this terminal at LZTT. I don`t know if you work on Sketchup or GMAX,3DS. I can also help in your project if you have any.

Country
poland
check on ravdesignx in google and you should find and see what is done so far.

This is terminal we are talking about: front and back
4-14ac045fefc6303afc028f2d673cf57f8d619789.jpg
letisko_poprad-tatry-napis_1414569817.jpg
letisko_poprad-tatry-napis_1414569817.jpg

Country
poland
This is old terminal made by Tibio that I`m about to remodel and adapt to it`s present look according to his agreement especially texturing . What I would like is to make new terminal from the scratch( photos above ) that is standing next to this. I was considering to make old one too but it looks well enough.

Last edited:

=rk=

Resource contributor
Country
us-washington
Nice work. Small disclaimer at the very bottom of the product page, "Requires XPlane 11."

Country
poland
looks great ! I couldn`t find anyone to cooperate so decided to try myself. Do you know scenProc and SODE or you are using X-Plane tools ? This is what I did for about 7h

Przechwytywanie.JPG