A big thank you to the whole FSDeveloper community...

Hello, everyone,
I just want to thank the entire community of this forum for all the help they have given in creating wonderful models for flight simulation.
It has been 5 years since I started in this complex field of modeling, and even though I worked a lot, I only realized two planes! Of course, this involves hours of research, documentation, testing....
But with a lot of tenacity, with your help, with former Swiss army pilot testers, the results are there...
So thank you to Felix - @capt_x, Krispy - @krispy1001, Ron @ronh, @MANOCHVARMA RAMAN, Daan - @Dutcheeseblend, Bill Leaming - @n4gix, Arno - @arno, Doug Dawson @ddawson, ...and everyone I forgot ...!

And rather than big speeches of thanks, here are some pictures of my latest creation in the process of finishing the Vampire DH-100, fully created under Blender, with Blender2FSX/P3D :

Blender Cockpit Texture.jpg
Blender Cockpit Texture2.jpg
Blender Model Ext Fil.jpg
Lockheed Martin® Prepar3D® v4 23.09.2018 13_28_45.png
Vampire1.jpg
Vampire2.jpg
Vampire6.jpg

Thank you all again, and have a good flight!

hairyspin

Resource contributor
Hearty congratulations indeed, that's a fine looking VC! The Swiss evidently looked after their Vampires: the last time I sat in one of these cockpits it was very scruffy and scratched. Thanks too for showing the wireframe view to let other learners see what the construction looks like. :cool:

Q: Do you have an idea already what your next project will be?
Hi Ronald,

Normally, the logical sequence of my modelling should follow the logical sequence of the entry into service of fighter aircraft in the Swiss army.... So, if all goes well, it should be the De Havilland Venom FB.1, Mk1-R, and FB.4, but nothing has yet been formally decided!

You will of course be kept informed of the rest of our work

n4gix

Resource contributor
Chris, you are most very welcome. The only thing I ask is that you will continue the chain of helpfulness and keep on keeping on! Very nice work indeed! :coffee:

...The only thing I ask is that you will continue the chain of helpfulness and keep on keeping on!...
Bill,

You are undoubtedly one of the people who gave me the most answers to achieve this result. And I must say that my wish is to encourage those who want to progress in learning modelling. The purpose of this post is precisely to demonstrate that it is possible!

So I will do my best to pass on what I know, modestly.... Because I'm still far from reaching your skills! ;)

Thank you again for your support :coffee: