• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

P3D v4 A220-100 / CS100 (Restarted)

Osian

Resource contributor
Country
netherlands
I have been trying some new things recently and it turned into the A220-100 :p
possibly a new release after the F130 is finished ?
Anyone interested ? ;)

1.png

2.png

3.png

dave hoeffgen

Resource contributor
Country
germany
Looks very good. Keep going :)
Finally somebody approaching the small version.

Anyway, reading the Airbus Brand on this beauty still makes me cry :(

Country
switzerland
Just because I am interested, will you once finish one of your projects you've started to work on? As I remember, this has to be number 4 or 5 you're working on now... isn't that quite a lot of pressure sitting on your shoulder?

If I would do one of a hell of a lot of work demanding aircraft, I'd stick to it till it's releasable... for me it doesn't make sence, to begin lots of different works and not finish one of them. So If I was you, I'd stick to only one of those projects at a time and finish it first, before beginning something new. Even if I'm getting bored on it, cause it's a demanding work.

Allthough I hope one of your work will get finished and be released somedays...

Osian

Resource contributor
Country
netherlands
I am still working on the Fokker which is my main project, all the others are side projects and most are cancelled apart from the C919 and CSeries.

Country
canada
very nice start, I hope the CSeries sees the light of day a bit sooner then later.

Osian

Resource contributor
Country
netherlands
There isn't any news here but the A220 project is "uncancelled" in other words I am picking it back up again.
Updates will come in time, but not as much as I used to with my other projects.

Have a nice day!

-See ya!