• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FS2004 Abeid Amani Karume International Airport (HTZA) a.k.a Zanzibar International Airport

Country
unitedstates
In the works...
Capture9.JPG

Country
unitedstates
I will definitely try..one thing I'm struggling with on ground polygons is oil slicks and tire marks on runway..I will try though. By "polygons" what did you mean? :)
Would be nice to see some gorund markings and polygons included! :)

Keep up the fantastic work!!!

Looking forward to see how this project progresses!

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Country
switzerland
Textures still look somehow washy washed out... whats the issue of that? why can't you get some cristal clear Textures for Buildings?
Every other people working on sceneries have cristal clear and sharpened textures on buildings... why isn't that possible in your scenery Building?

Using washed out textures is definitely inferioring your sceneries...

Country
germany
Airbasil, I assume thsoe are the designing programme rough preview pics. They are certainly not ready rendered and not out of the sim, innit Emmanuel :) ? Even though I am also interested in some flightsim screenies. Do us the favour, please. Looks really promising...

Country
unitedstates
Airbasil, I assume thsoe are the designing programme rough preview pics. They are certainly not ready rendered and not out of the sim, innit Emmanuel :) ? Even though I am also interested in some flightsim screenies. Do us the favour, please. Looks really promising...
Coming soon..still on drawing board stage..will test how it looks in sim soon.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Country
switzerland
Airbasil, I assume thsoe are the designing programme rough preview pics. They are certainly not ready rendered and not out of the sim, innit Emmanuel :) ?

Definitely not.. as i allready had previous sceneries, developed by Emmanuel Mwandosya (For ex. Kilimanjaro, Tanzania and Calgary), his textures looked washed out in the sim in every scenery as well... compared to other sceneries developed by other people, those have cristal clear and sharp textures... that's why I do not use the sceneries from Emmanuel anymore, because Quality is just aweful...

I don't know what textures Emmanuel is using for his Sceneries... but maybe reworking those in Photoshop, would help alot! You may try out photoshop to sharpen your textures Emmanuel!
Yes, even if that takes lots and lots more of work and time consuming... you'll be stunned by the Results... or if you're not able to do that, call Greg (Gaputz) to help you out on that!

Last edited:
Country
germany
Definitely not.. as i allready had previous sceneries, developed by Emmanuel Mwandosya (For ex. Kilimanjaro, Tanzania and Calgary), his textures looked washed out in the sim in every scenery as well... compared to other sceneries developed by other people, those have cristal clear and sharp textures... that's why I do not use the sceneries from Emmanuel anymore, because Quality is just aweful...

I don't know what textures Emmanuel is using for his Sceneries... but maybe reworking those in Photoshop, would help alot! You may try out photoshop to sharpen your textures Emmanuel!
Yes, even if that takes lots and lots more of work and time consuming... you'll be stunned by the Results... or if you're not able to do that, call Greg (Gaputz) to help you out on that!
Ah, okay, that's an information missing in your post above. Want screenshots even though to maybe we can point out the reason for the blurries...

Country
switzerland
Definitively needs some more time and attention to it... you definitely don't need to mention or even say "almost", when the project is not even done by 50%...
Take more time and efford to put Quality and not even Quantity into it... not that other People need to put efforts into it to correct your failures you you made in the released projects... which were not been finished at all btw...
like for expl. your release of calgary, which was somehow put out in a hurry but not taken advanced attention into it... that is just a shitty work of yours taken a hurry to put out content which is not done or finished by far...

For ex: you put out allmost two or three sceneries which were allmost done by 50% while others do not even have one ready for release at the same time, because they put effort and advanced attention to there project... which ends up in stunning quality and quantity...

That is a little annoying when i look at your projects then, which are just ranted at FS9 with a real hurry... to just having put out something for the community which looks like a Scenery created by EZ Scenery Library...

But allthough what is viewable at this time and current state of development, looks pretty much promising of what's to come up in some time... I'll stick to it with interest though... but please take one more year of development and effort into the scenery to finish it up with quality... not just quantity... and please, learn how to do photorealistic Ground Poly for the Apron and taxiways properly... thanks a lot.

Last edited:
Country
unitedstates
Definitively needs some more time and attention to it... you definitely don't need to mention or even say "almost", when the project is not even done by 50%...
Take more time and efford to put Quality and not even Quantity into it... not that other People need to put efforts into it to correct your failures you you made in the released projects... which were not been finished at all btw...
like for expl. your release of calgary, which was somehow put out in a hurry but not taken advanced attention into it... that is just a shitty work of yours taken a hurry to put out content which is not done or finished by far...

For ex: you put out allmost two or three sceneries which were allmost done by 50% while others do not even have one ready for release at the same time, because they put effort and advanced attention to there project... which ends up in stunning quality and quantity...

That is a little annoying when i look at your projects then, which are just ranted at FS9 with a real hurry... to just having put out something for the community which looks like a Scenery created by EZ Scenery Library...

But allthough what is viewable at this time and current state of development, looks pretty much promising of what's to come up in some time... I'll stick to it with interest though... but please take one more year of development and effort into the scenery to finish it up with quality... not just quantity... and please, learn how to do photorealistic Ground Poly for the Apron and taxiways properly... thanks a lot.
Feel free to make your own scenery versions.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Country
germany
Hi Emmanuel,

I will be very pleased to fly to Zansibar in my Sim one day. Your effort looks really promising allready and I hope you will not give up your work because of destructive critisism from one guy.

Dedl

Country
unitedstates
Hi Emmanuel,

I will be very pleased to fly to Zansibar in my Sim one day. Your effort looks really promising allready and I hope you will not give up your work because of destructive critisism from one guy.

Dedl
thanks man, im still working on it and will be out very soon. working on afcad