• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

ADE 1.50 English and German Manuals

scruffyduck

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Country
unitedkingdom
Helli has just completed the epic task of updating both the German and English manuals for ADE 1.50. They are currently 'in beta' and we would very much appreciate y'all taking a look and providing feedback on anything that seems to be missing, inaccurate etc.

They can be downloaded here:

German: http://www.mediafire.com/?vnecx567byqy57n

English: http://www.mediafire.com/?9wqv5vj8sacnw1x

I would also like to take this opportunitty to publicly thank Helli for all the hard work he has put in to creating these excellent documents. :D :wizard:

Last edited:
Country
us-ohio
Thanks Christian. I have the English version. Just happened to notice these dead links (old, I know) when doing a search for something in ADE via Google. So wanted to make notice of them just in case someone else searches here. :) Thanks again for the updated links!

Greg

scruffyduck

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Country
unitedkingdom
We use Mediafire to host the ADE versions and support files. Thanks for pointing out the bad links. It may be that they got retired when a later version of the manual was released and we didn't spot that. Mediafire is probably not the best file serving service out there but at the moment we get a good deal on bandwidth and storage and there are generally no complaints. There is also a backup service for the files for people unable to use MediaFire. At this time we are reviewing all our cloud storage options including syncing, serving, storing, backup and archiving. ADE alone is backed up, stored and synced online plus continual backup to external disk.

Country
us-ohio
At this time we are reviewing all our cloud storage options including syncing, serving, storing, backup and archiving. ADE alone is backed up, stored and synced online plus continual backup to external disk.

Hey Jon, I happen to have hosting that includes unlimited everything.. literally. I’ve had it for years and would be happy to host your site or a backup of it. Their support is 24/7 and they have helped me when I screwed up one of my sites or had issues at all times of night or day usually within 15 minutes. Even at 3am my time. I’m about to launch my new FS site where people can sell there FS stuff and will get to keep way more than the other sellers.. will also host file sharing and support for products. It’s what I want to do for this community that has given me so much.

Let me know if you are interested.

Greg

scruffyduck

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Country
unitedkingdom
Thanks for the offer Greg. Right now I am fine and have plenty of storage options both on and off line.