AI Aircraft delayed before starting

Hi,

I am working on a mission where an AI aircraft will take off from an Airport at a set time. Does anyone know if it is possible to delay an AI Aircraft. I have the Airplane with the waypoints programmed, yet the problem is that I want it to sit on the ramp for 5 minutes before it starts moving. How do I delay this?

Anyone? Thanx!

Why not record the departing aircraft using FSX and put the .frs file in as a PlayRecording function? You can trigger the start of playback in the normal way.

I find that flight recording, although it takes more storage - the .frs files can be quite big - the aircraft do what You want them to do rather than the AI engine!

Sorry I didn't pick up on this before - hope it helps.

Cheers - Dai. :cool:

Why not record the departing aircraft using FSX and put the .frs file in as a PlayRecording function? You can trigger the start of playback in the normal way.

I find that flight recording, although it takes more storage - the .frs files can be quite big - the aircraft do what You want them to do rather than the AI engine!

Sorry I didn't pick up on this before - hope it helps.

Cheers - Dai. :cool:

That never occurred to me but is a great idea. With todays hard drives, I dont think size is an issue.