• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

P3D v4 AIBTC and ground vehicles

Hi,

Is there someone who can tell me if ground vehicle traffic with Google KML waypoints and compiled by AIBTC is still working?
I do not seem to get the vehicles to show up nor their supposed trail on PlanG.
Thanks,

=rk=

Resource contributor
Country
us-washington
This is a user vehicle landed on an AI boat in V4 and I used the software tools you mentioned, so yes.

UkFjO1B.jpg

I am speaking about ground vehicles (with a sim.cfg) that follow a certain route on land based on a GE KML file.
Yours is a boat on the water and that works for me too (including landing on it with a heli :) ).

=rk=

Resource contributor
Country
us-washington
Never gotten that to work. I had better luck spoofing my vehicles as AI planes and getting them to follow taxi paths.

Country
austria
Hi Roby,
it works, but it is a bit tricky. I let a bus cruise around the airport Santorini in Greece (LGSR). The problem is the streets in FSX differ from the streets in GE. So the way of the Bus is very inaccurate. You need the program AIBTC. I attach the BGL for this vehicle and you have to change for a vehicle of your own. Please write if you need more information. In principle it is the same way as the shipstraffic.

Edit: I send you also the 3 decompiled traffic-files

Attachments

• trafficBusGreece_8000.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 146
  • RoutesBusGreece_8000.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Thank you, Christian.
Unfortunately, everything you say is already known by me and worked fine in FS9 (that is when I last used AIBTC).
My traffic, routes, boats and plans are exactly the same as yours are (only the location and model are different) and I should have no problem with the route as I have a photoreal background.
If I understand you correctly you have your traffic inside a flattened airport area where mine is not. That gave no problems in FS9 but I wonder if the same goes for P3Dv4.

Country
austria
Okay, I never tried it at unflatted scenery, and I use the traffic only with FSX. P3D is AFAIK a "better" FSX and so I don't know if it works with this SIM. I would say try it and you will see :cool: