• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FSX AIFP 3.2.10. Problem

Country
germany
Hallo Leute.
Bin neu im Forum und dem englischen nicht so mächtig. Sollte das Thema schon behandelt wurden sein dann sorry.
Habe folgendes Problem im FSX: das sobald die navigationslichter in der Nacht der FAIB Modelle Airbus 318,319,320 eingeschaltet werden, daraufhin die Seitenleitwerke verschwinden.Das passiert auf sämtlichen Addon Flughäfen. Am Tage ist alles normal. Wollte nicht alles deinstallieren und von vorne anfangen. Vieleicht hat einer ne Idee was das sein könnte,sollten noch Angaben fehlen werde ich sie nachreichen.
Vielen Dank im Voraus.
Gruß Steffen

Country
france
Well,
I guess this is more or less as follows :
<quote>
Am new to the forum and the English not easy for me. If the topic has already been treated then sorry.
Have the following problem in FSX: as soon as the navigation lights of FAIB models Airbus 318,319,320 are turned on when it is night, then the winglets ( or tail? not sure about translation of Seitenleitwerke...) disappear. This happens on all Addon airports. During the day everything is normal. Did not want to uninstall everything and start over. Maybe some idea what that could be, If more information needed, just ask me and I will provide.
<unquote>

Last edited:
Country
france
Steffen,
Ich glaube die Frage sollte anderswo gefragt werden. AIFP baut nur Flugpläne. Das Problem is vielleicht mit dem Flugzeug Modell
I think the question should be placed at an nother place. AIFP just builds flightplans. The problem lies possibly with the aircraft model

gadgets

Resource contributor
Country
ca-britishcolumbia
Thanks for translating Phil. Fortunately (for me, but not for you), this problem would not appear to be related to AIFP. AIFP simply tells FlightSim which AI Aircraft to display. After that, it's up to FlightSim.

It sounds like an aircraft model problem.

I suggest you post in FS Developer Aircraft Design forum. A note to FAIB probably wouldn't hurt either.

Good luck
Don

Country
france
Steffen,
Don bestätigt dass das Problem liegt nicht bei AIFP, als AIFP nur informiert der Flusi welches AI zu benutzen ist. Demnach ist es alles mit dem Flusi.
Soll ein Flugzeug problem sein.
Don schlägt vor einen Post in FS Developper Aircraft Design forum, und dass Kontakt mit FAIB auch gut sein konnte.
MfG

Country
germany
Hallo, vielen Dank für eure schnellen Antworten. Werde den ganzen AI traffic nochmal neu installieren und wenn sich
nichts ändert euren Rat befolgen.
Mfg Steffen

Country
france
Don,
Steffen thanks for the quick answers. He will reinstall whole AI traffic and if this still does not work properly, will follow the advice to post and/or mail.
Blue skies

gadgets

Resource contributor
Country
ca-britishcolumbia
I'd suggest he try another aircraft model first, and maybe save himself some work.

Don

Country
france
@ Steffen
Sofern Ich verstehe, ist es wahrscheinlich ein Problem mit die FAIB Nachttexturen. Bernardo hat einen interessanten Link gegeben.

Country
germany
Hallo Leute,

Fehler behoben ,alles wieder ok. Habe den AI komplett deinstalliert und nochmal alles neu entpackt und installiert. Warum auch immer ,es funktioniert.
Nochmals Danke für Eure Anregungen und Tips.

Tanks Steffen

Country
france
Quick translation :
Steffen confirms that problem has been resolved. He did completely uninstall the AI, and unzipped and installed it again. Now running fine.
He thanks for the hints, tips and advices.

Last edited: