Aifp.cfg and the new pay/freeware sections

I cannot find the option to choose to install textures from payware or the freeware section in aifp.cfg.
Installed BA flightplans V1 first and got most of the textures installed. Then came V2, but here I got big problems when it was researching to install the payware version. Removed the paywers section from aifp.cfg and then I got some more textures installed.
is aifp and oci going their own ways when designing flightplan?

Jan

flightplans are staying the same for now (TXT format). AIM has developed an own configuration file (aig.xml) that allows us to have more options regarding the installation of repaints/models then the old aifp.cfg. We asked Don about the pay/freeware part and have added that section to the aifp.cfg and AIFP has been reported to be able to use it

gadgets

Resource contributor
I cannot find the option to choose to install textures from payware or the freeware section in aifp.cfg.
Jan, there is no such option. All aircraft in the aifp.cfg file, both freeware and payware, should be listed as available aircraft. Yu simply choose which particular aircraft you wish to install. If it's not working that way for you, please send me (a link to) the AIG archive you are using.

Don