• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FSX air traffic in airports edition

Country
brazil
Hello, I'm having a problem with my FSX, I decided to keep my traffic always updated, being done by myself, so far so good there's not much secret in making a traffic.
I decided to use ADE to edit airports that only runways without taxis or boarding gates.
Managing to produce something quite simple just so that the traffic could land and take off without any problems, but the air traffic aircraft are approaching and landing and when the aircraft completely slows down, the aircraft disappears without taxiing to the arrivals gate.
Does anyone know what that would be? I've been searching the internet for more than 2 months to solve this problem, but without success.

Country
unitedkingdom
Hello, I'm having a problem with my FSX, I decided to keep my traffic always updated, being done by myself, so far so good there's not much secret in making a traffic.
I decided to use ADE to edit airports that only runways without taxis or boarding gates.
Managing to produce something quite simple just so that the traffic could land and take off without any problems, but the air traffic aircraft are approaching and landing and when the aircraft completely slows down, the aircraft disappears without taxiing to the arrivals gate.
Does anyone know what that would be? I've been searching the internet for more than 2 months to solve this problem, but without success.
Possible causes -
> there is no suitable parking spot for that type of aircraft - not big enough radius,
> suitable parking spots are already used up,
> the taxiways are not continuous so aircraft is unable to taxi to the parking spots, etc.

There may be other problems but check these out first.
Are you using the ADE built-in checking system?

Country
brazil
Causas Possíveis -
> não há vaga de estacionamento adequada para esse tipo de aeronave - raio insuficiente,
> as vagas de estacionamento adequadas já estão esgotadas,
> as pistas de táxi não são contínuas, de modo que as aeronaves não conseguem taxiar até as vagas de estacionamento, etc.

Pode haver outros problemas, mas verifique estes primeiro.
Você está usando o sistema de verificação integrado do ADE?
Hello Raymk thanks for trying to help me. The airport is empty, the aircraft does not go to the gates, the spaces are adequate for the aircraft that lands at this airport and the runways are continuous as I saw in several videos.

As for the built-in verification system, I didn't know it was possible to have that help and I don't know how to use .
How do I do that?

Country
unitedkingdom
In ADE, got to "Tools" in the top menus. Select "Fault Finder".
In the new window, click on "Select All", then "Find".

Any faults will be listed.

Also note the small colored rectangle at the bottom left corner of the ADE screen. if it is 'red' then ADE thinks that there are errors otherwise it will be 'green'.

Country
brazil
No ADE, acesse "Ferramentas" nos menus superiores. Selecione "Localizador de Falhas".
Na nova janela, clique em "Selecionar tudo" e depois em "Localizar".

Quaisquer falhas serão listadas.

Observe também o pequeno retângulo colorido no canto inferior esquerdo da tela do ADE. se for 'vermelho', o ADE pensa que há erros, caso contrário, será 'verde'.
there are no errors, this red square only turns green when I open FSX, if I go to the connect button it displays the following information
could Not Connect
FSUIP Error#2: FSUIPC_ERR_NOFS. Cannot find FSUIPC or WidelFS running on this machine

Sem título.png

scruffyduck

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Country
unitedkingdom
Bottom Left is the Issue Manager. Top right is the connection to the sim. Ed is refering you to the Issue Manager at bottom left

Country
brazil
No canto inferior esquerdo está o Gerenciador de problemas. No canto superior direito está a conexão com o sim. Ed está encaminhando você para o Gerente de Problemas no canto inferior esquerdo

Sorry friend, I don't understand your comment, after all I performed the test as described above by raymk, and in the Fault Finder the image shows that no faults were found.

Country
unitedkingdom
I attach my quickly made version of SBTC starting from the 'stock' version. It works fine in FSX with AI taking off, landing and taxying back to parking OK.

If you post your version here, it can be looked at to see why it is not producing the correct result.

Attachments

• SBTC_ADEX_xxx.ad4
    7.6 KB · Views: 56
Country
brazil
I attach my quickly made version of SBTC starting from the 'stock' version. It works fine in FSX with AI taking off, landing and taxying back to parking OK.

If you post your version here, it can be looked at to see why it is not producing the correct result.
I downloaded the file, compiled it to .BLG and installed the scenery in FSX.
the same thing happened the plane approached, landed, slowed down and disappeared.
below are the scenario files made by me .BGL and .AD4.
For the record, I already uninstalled and reinstalled FSX believing that this would solve the problem, but it didn't.
Send me the .BGL file of the SBTC scenario being compiled there by you. For me to see if it's something in the compilation Thanks

Attachments

• SBTC_ADEX_ABA.ad4
    7.1 KB · Views: 55
  • SBTC_ADEX_ABA.bgl
    2.5 KB · Views: 48
Country
unitedkingdom
Before I go any further, what aircraft is it that landing and then disappearing without leaving the runway?

Last edited:
Country
unitedkingdom
OK, using your BGL file in my FSX, I have 2 AI planes which operate as expected. A C172 which only does touch-and-goes at SBTC and a C208 which arrives from SBIL, departs back and repeats this later in the day.
A C172 requires a parking spot radius of 6 metres and a C208 requires a radius of 8 metres. Your parking spots are 10 metres so are OK for my AI.

So, as your BGL works for me, there must be a problem with the aircraft you are using as AI.

I repeat my previous question - what aircraft are you using as the AI? Try replacing your aircraft with a C172 or similar.

Country
brazil
OK, using your BGL file in my FSX, I have 2 AI planes which operate as expected. A C172 which only does touch-and-goes at SBTC and a C208 which arrives from SBIL, departs back and repeats this later in the day.
A C172 requires a parking spot radius of 6 metres and a C208 requires a radius of 8 metres. Your parking spots are 10 metres so are OK for my AI.

So, as your BGL works for me, there must be a problem with the aircraft you are using as AI.

I repeat my previous question - what aircraft are you using as the AI? Try replacing your aircraft with a C172 or similar.
positive!!!!
here in my traffic I have an embrae 195, ATR 72 and A319.

Country
unitedkingdom
Embraer 195 radius 15
ATR 72 radius 14
A319 radius 17

Easy when you think about it!

Country
unitedkingdom
Should be good now. I have got an Azul ATR-72-600 flying in and out correctly.