FSXA Airbus A350 XWB

Hi Frits.
How´s the project going? Any update you can share with us? Would be appreciated.

Thanks

Edit:
One question I just thought about: Will you also model the second winglet variant? Unless I´m completely mistaken I would say you showed us the first one in your previews.

F747fly

Resource contributor
Only thing I can report on is that currently I am working on the slats and DNDs.
As for your question, the change was quite subtle and I have not been able to find many details on it yet. I will try to look in to the change later on, but I cannot promise an actual change.

Only thing I can report on is that currently I am working on the slats and DNDs.
As for your question, the change was quite subtle and I have not been able to find many details on it yet. I will try to look in to the change later on, but I cannot promise an actual change.
If I can help you with pictures, just let me know. We have quite many A350s here at Munich. Some with the older, some with the new winglets.

F747fly

Resource contributor
These pictures were posted on Facebook TDS Lounge group by Hiroshi Igami and I immediately thought of this project https://www.facebook.com/groups/TDS.Lounge/permalink/1025522194319939/ I hope these can be helpful to you
Thank you for sharing this post! Although I have my own pictures of various A350s I have been around through the years I will see if something interesting is included here.

And Will your a350 have the features that has the real a350 (like the BTV , the airport map on ND and taxi cams?

Envoyé de mon SM-G935F en utilisant Tapatalk
I am still indecisive about these kinds of features.

Is there some news on the 350 project?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I modelled the communications trigger on the joystick today and modelled the doors of the aircraft.

F747fly

Resource contributor
Very cool pictures Marc! I was unfortunate enough recently to travel through east Asia with 3 A350 carriers and only get A330s, not a complaint, just saying it would have been a bonus. Anyway, letting everyone know I am still alive but the busy life is still catching up with me and so only in-between do I actually get time and energy to work on it. Right now I've been facing main gear animations for too long and I should get it going but yeah... give me some time.

Thanks :), yeah, to be honnest, the day before my departure, I looked at FlightRadarn it said A333 while all previus and next flights were A359, but I got my A350 :), now I even more want to fly this plane :) You have all your time my friend :)

Btw, I sent you a manual PDF about A350 systems and FlightDeck (its impressibe how this plane is technologically advanced :O ) this can be useful when the time will come. :)