• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FSXA Airbus A350 XWB

F747fly

Resource contributor
Country
netherlands
_26.png
_27.png

F747fly

Resource contributor
Country
netherlands
Looking beautiful in the new Lofthansa colours. Nevertheless, I´m still sceptical about the fan. But I think you´ve red my message to you and will have a look into it;)

Ah sorry, yes I read it and I am looking in to it. You are right that there seem to be some inaccuracies in the fan's position and possibly it's shape and so this will be adjusted and I will show it soon.

F747fly

Resource contributor
Country
netherlands
No need for you indeed, but me I have to say something: THANK YOU <3 she is beautiful :) Thank you verry much Frits :)

just the inner winglet textures is different ;)https://www.aerobuzz.fr/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/A350-air-Caraibes-toulouse-560x374.jpg

Will fix it soon!

This is nicely coming along. Really looking forward to it. Will you also include some form of VC modelling ?

Yes sir!

Great job on the progress that you did and just wondering did you make a delta livery for this beautiful aircraft?

Here you go, she has never looked more like an A330-300 though....

_43.png

_44.png

_45.png

Country
switzerland
What I would be more interested in, is the progress of Systems and Cockpit Design... what about that? Liveries are actually the last things which have to be added to a plane... or of which people can be up to... first I would've loved some updates on the Interior / Cockpit and Panels Design... is there any progressing so far or are you actually busy to do liveries? and what about the missing nose gear?

Osian

Resource contributor
Country
netherlands
What I would be more interested in, is the progress of Systems and Cockpit Design... what about that? Liveries are actually the last things which have to be added to a plane... or of which people can be up to... first I would've loved some updates on the Interior / Cockpit and Panels Design... is there any progressing so far or are you actually busy to do liveries? and what about the missing nose gear?
Liveries are actually a useful tool to see if the shapes are accurate, I think it is a good idea to actually spend some time on liveries at this stage.

Country
switzerland

You should tone it down a little bit with your condescending tone. I don't think he needs you to remind him of the nose gear, nor does he owe anything to anyone. His project, he does whatever he wants with it.
You should be glad he did not drop his project like some others did with their own.

Country
france
You should tone it down a little bit with your condescending tone. I don't think he needs you to remind him of the nose gear, nor does he owe anything to anyone. His project, he does whatever he wants with it.
You should be glad he did not drop his project like some others did with their own.

Well said!

F747Fly, Take your Time, don't rush it ;)