• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FSXA Airbus A350 XWB

F747fly

Resource contributor
Country
netherlands
After a long time away I recently opened Blender again. Among the thing I did was updating Blender (we will see how big this mistake was later down the road, for now let's hope someone is working on an exporter that will work for this version).

untitled.png

Country
mexico
Hello my dear friend!

I love the way you modeled everything; the windshield and nose sections are superb; amazing work!

Merry Christmas,
Sergio.
;)

F747fly

Resource contributor
Country
netherlands
Hi MUC spotting!
Sorry for not reporting any progress in recent months. As I have been busy with my studies, I have had little time to work on the model recently. Moreover, having upgraded to the latest version of Blender, I have (to my knowledgeable at least) lost the ability to export to FSX/P3D at the moment. I heard that with the FS2020 SDK however I might be able to export for the new sim perhaps, so we will see how things go.

Country
germany
Hi MUC spotting!
Sorry for not reporting any progress in recent months. As I have been busy with my studies, I have had little time to work on the model recently. Moreover, having upgraded to the latest version of Blender, I have (to my knowledgeable at least) lost the ability to export to FSX/P3D at the moment. I heard that with the FS2020 SDK however I might be able to export for the new sim perhaps, so we will see how things go.
Oh ok. Hope for you that you will be able to export for the SDK of the new sim. Looking forward to further previews in the future.
Thanks for the update.

F747fly

Resource contributor
Country
netherlands
Hi,

Just letting you know that a free A350-900/1000 and A330-800/900 have been made and are available for P3D.
The Facebook page where they can be downloaded: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2148204161947321/

Of course you are free to work on your own models too.

Thanks! I was unaware of this project, it looks quite good. I enjoy working on my project once in a while though so I'm just gonna keep going and see where it takes me.
I perfectly understand if people get tired of these screenshots actually so if there is no interest for them I will actually stop posting them and focus on other parts of the forum. I'll continue working on this project either way.

Country
france
I saw some pics from the available liveries on AVSim, well, F747Fly's A350 looks better to me

Country
germany
Don't worry, Frits. So many people who are short on time (and believe me, I know whereof I am speaking ;) ). So please don't get discouraged! Each shot is a proof of one's ongoing project and a proof too of one's attempt to make a gift to the community with its release. When? Doesn't matter. It's your own timing, it's your own decision.
And believe me: Even if there is already another A 350....what the heck! How many Cessnas, B 737 etc etc are flooding the net and if the stuff is awesome, they will be bought / downloaded with pleasure.....Keep on doing this great work!

Country
switzerland
Thanks! I was unaware of this project, it looks quite good. I enjoy working on my project once in a while though so I'm just gonna keep going and see where it takes me.
I perfectly understand if people get tired of these screenshots actually so if there is no interest for them I will actually stop posting them and focus on other parts of the forum. I'll continue working on this project either way.

Honestly I wish your screenshots could come more often.
I don't use P3D anymore, I just wanted to post that information about the already made models so you can decide for yourself where you want your own project to go, maybe even stop it and move onto something else. But I for do enjoy seeing other people's work. Yours is particularly interesting to me as you use Blender. I'm also working on my own A330neo, A340-300 and will eventually work on an A350 too, so I learn from your own experience!
But I won't use them in P3D or any other sim, I plan on creating renders with them. Airport environment, sky, etc.